The Irony: Doctor Midorima x Terminally Sick Reader - Last Part

A/M: so... The ending is kinda rushed and became cliche because I ran out of ideas. Huhuhu. But I think this one's quite unbelievable. Lol XD

Hope this is wort your wait guys ;)

Omg I just realized I made this 3 part one-shot for just 2 days. Lol XD

----

2 weeks of continuous treatments. 2 weeks of continuous tremendous suffering for her.

Throwing up, fainting, dizziness, random terrible body aches, and even coughing blood, the worse has yet to come.

She would always cry when she's alone. She would never allow the staffs and specially the kids to see her in such situation, even I was no exemption. Though I often catch her muffling all the pain in her bathroom.

She had just overcame a coughing fit of blood, as she is reaching out to her room'a door knob. Only for me to catch her trying to sneak out.

"You should rest. Don't try to sneak out!"

"Eh? Shintarou-kun?" After the confession and all, we're now on first name basis. "It's the time of the chemo therapy of the little kids. Playing my violin helps ease their pain, even a little. So I need to be there."

"Stop acting like a baby and rest!" I grabbed her wrist only to be yanked away by her. "And would you stop being selfish!"

"You're the one acting so selfish in here BAKAYARO!" She panted after shouting so loud. "Stop acting like I would faint with such un stressful activity! Stop treating me like you're the only one responsible for me just because no one'a actually dropping by to see me here not even my parents! Stop treating...TREATING ME LIKE A FUCKING DEAD PERSON!!! I AM NOT DEAD YET!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!! SO UNTIL THAT TIME LET ME FUCKING DO WHAT I WANT AND STOP TREATING ME LIKE DIRT!!!" She fell on her knees, wailing and crying loud.

I know that I might actually sound too controlling to her. Making her feel useless. I need to admit my mistakes, but she also needs to stop being selfish.

I knelt down to her level. Hoping to help her out. "Look, I am sorry, really sorry. I might actually became selfish along the way. What I could always think of was your recovery, but please you also need to stop being stubborn and-"

"And we should stop all of this. This is futile Shintarou-kun. It's useless. I heard your talks with the doctors. They're only continuing the treatment because you threatened to leave the hospital if they would stop attending to my case." She stood up on her own.

"(Y/N), please trust me. I am sure that..."

"It's ok, it's alright Shintarou-kun. I accept my fate long time ago already. I am prepared anytime. What I am worried about is you...I should have never let you enter my miserable life. You could have found a better lover, one who's not a bitch and dying freak like me..."

"I don't regret anything (Y/N), I don't! And I know you're gonna push the idea of not actually loving you. But, I REALLY DO LOVE YOU! You enter that to your brain!"

She just stared at me, before she giggled loudly.

"Sure! I believe that one, and for sure. I do love you as well. And sorry as well for everything!"

---

As for her request, all treatment except this miracle pill from America, which is equivalent to one chemo, is what is all she takes. Though it is not really helping that much.

I am a doctor. And I stay honest to myself, seeing her lab results...

She's dying.

Third week and she can't move around anymore. Hair all over her body are now all but gone.