Height Issues: Fukui Kensuke

A/M: IDK dude retardedinpajamas. I am slowly losing focus on anything and I haven't reviewed anything for my exam so please excuse this crappy piece of excuse for my shit. HAHA

Height Issues: Fukui Kensuke

He was the that type who always bully people.

He made Wei believe that the way he speaks now is the trend.

And always picks on Okamura's imperfections.

Or gets irritated with Himuro's mountain load of fangirls.

And Murasakibara being talented despite not giving little to no effort.

Or the fact that he is the smallest among everyone. Even with the Yosen's a.k.a. name, Shield of Aegis, it was kinda sarcastic that he is small compared to everyone in the team.

And for that reason, it can be concluded that Fukui is a ball of "insecurity".

---

"Gather up everyone! I'll be getting everyone's measurement for the alternate jersey!" You readied your measuring tape and other things necessary to get their measurements.

The school decided to make another set of uniform for the team, just incase a change is needed this winter cup.

Finishing with Wei, Okamura, Murasakibara and Himuro... "You guys all have gotten taller! Especially you Murasakibara you monster, haha!" You playfully punched the giant on his arm.

"Ouch (y/N)-chin...that hurts..." And Atsushi continued on munching his treats.

"As if it that would! Hey Fukui get your ass here!" Being a classmate of Fukui, you can casually call him names out of whim.

Fukui drags his feet, walking towards you, kinda sensing what's gonna happen next as she whispers something to Okamura.

Well, you see, you're quite taller than him, same height as Himuro.

He reached the spot in front of you and you immediately took the necessary measurements. "Legs, shoulder, body aaaaand...were done. But wait..."

"What." He spat back at you, quite harshly.

But you didn't mind, as you are about to once again, get back for all his bullying towards his team mates.

"You kinda didn't grew a bit at all."

And everybody in the gym roared if not roaring with laughter, trying to stifle their chuckles.

Fukui had enough as he stomped out of the gym yelling profanities.

---

"(Your Name), it's funny to see Fukui-senpai mad sometimes but don't you think he was more upset compared to your previous attacks?"

You finished discussing with some players about their personal adjustments with Jerseys when Himuro approached you.

"Huh? Why did you say so?"

"Well, everybody reaches this thing called breaking point."

"Mah, I get it I get it." Seeing that this is Himuro we are talking about, he won't stop until he gets what he wants. "You better teach me on what I missed in history and I'll teach you what you missed in Math after this!"

"Yeah! Just do what you need to do! And you better say sorry."

Waving at him, you exit the gym and went to look around the school, hopefully finding Fukui.

---

You went from buildings to club rooms, and to facilities until you end up seeing him, sulking on the garden of Yosen High. He was sitting on the side of a flower bed as he stares at nothing in particular.

Too focused on what he is looking at, you picked up a random strand of grass and went behind the man. And sneakily ticked his ear with the tip of the grass.

"Waaa the fuck!!! What was tha- YOU AGAIN!?"

"Yo!" You saluted at him before you took a seat beside him. "Are you mad?"

This triggered a button in him. "You're really asking me that? Of course I am-"

"I am sorry."

"W-WHAT? Can you repeat what you said?" Clearly he was surprised to hear those words from you, and directed to him.

"Well, what I am saying is that I am sorry. I just don't get myself why I have this feeling that i need to be around you. And the only way that I would feel comfortable you is to annoy you."

"S-So you're saying that?"

You were thinking if he was an idiot or he was just pretending to not have a damned clue about you. "I was trying to tell you that you're special to me, you dirty blonde idiot."

"Ugh, you're not just a hopeless idiot, but a dense one." You exasperatedly sighed, losing hope he'll get the clue. Just when you had the courage to do so.

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING INSULTED ME!?"

"No, i just stated a fact, ok bye!" You ran away from him, while laughing.

Maybe someday, he'll get it, that's what you hope for.

Unbeknownst to you, even if you feel upset of him not chasing after you, it was actually because he can't possibly face you with that face. He was blushing, because he just realized that he got your point, even long before you admitted it to him.

"Damn that woman!"

A/N: Soooo IDK what can you say ppl? I kinda completed the "minor charas" for Yosen and Too already. Seirin, Shuutoku, Rakuzan on their way!!! XD hahahha

August 1, 2015