Kuroko no Basuke as Hetalia Characters!!!

A/M:

Maybe to those who follows me on Twitter, Instagram and facebook, you know that I am currently obsessed with Hetalia.

Like for real. Hetalia never fails to leave my thoughts whatever the heck I am doing.

And.... It came to this shit that I managed to relate KNB characters to Hetalia characters

I also encourage you all to try watching Hetalia. It's a good way to bring back your interest in history. Plus factor, where you have handsome countries and you can ship Yaoi pairing together. Hahhahaha

And I suggest you watch both subbed and dubbed. Subbed stay true to the manga even the lines. What's good with dubbed is their accents. Like goodluck if you decide to take on dubbed. Hahahha

---

Kuroko no Basuke as Hetalia Characters

Italy - Takao🇮🇹

Guyyyys I know I am sorry. Tbh I just can't think of anyone that could fit Italy so I just thought of "ah! How about takao?"

So I think it is Takao since, even not that much on the limelight and not the strongest, he still does his best to support his....tomodachi :) *slapped*

Germany - Midorima🇩🇪

I think a lot would agree. I mean like one, dem sexy voice. And also both serious and strict. Both has OCDs. Doitsuu is kinda a clean freak while Midorima has his horoscope and hands. And often scolds his carefree friend.

And yes, Midorima and Doitsuuu shines like diamond *does sassy hand snaaap*

Japan - Kuroko🇯🇵

Kuuderessss, I think? Ahahha anyways, both formal and traditional japanese young men. Won't really speak his mind but when he does, bitches flying to Pluto of how sassy he is.

Le eyeeeees. The eyes would suck you towards the black hoooole bitches.

America - Kise🇺🇸

Idk actually. Since both are energetic and charming as heck. Maybe you thought Kise deserves to take Italy's equivalent but Naaaah.

Any, I think Kise is America in a sense that they are both into this idea of becoming the hero and not thinking about his moves anyway.

England - Kasamatsu🇬🇧

Must be the brooooooooows. On fleek and on point browsss. Both gentlemen yet for some reason, are also loudmouth and violent. Tsundere too esp on their loves one. Point at America.

Russia - Akashi🇷🇺

Do I need to explain myself? Kol kol. Be one with mother Russia, da? I mean yeah, I am the emperor I am absoluteeeee!!!

China - Kagami🇨🇳

Idk actually, I just put Kagami here since both love the cook and has an over the top and scattered energy. Loooool AIYAAAAAA BEIJING ARUUUUUU! JAPANESE LUNCH TIME RUSHUUUUU DESUUUU!

France - Reo🇫🇷

Mon Cherie hon hon hooooon! Both haz le Loreal hair and a ladies man!!! Both frivolous and beautiful men!!!

---

Prussia - Aomine

Both goes like ZE AWESOOOOME MEEEE! Though Aomine is often depicted in the anime to be lazing around. Prussia is kinda hard working tho. But yeah, both are proud of themselves and they have solid evidences to boast.

INVADE MY VITAL REGIONNNNNS!!!!

Greece - Murasakibara

Lazy.... Soft Spoken. Yeaaaahhh. Always sleepy?

Austria - Himuro

Heeeeey!!!! Must be the mole-eeeeeey! But really, Himuro is the first person I thought when I saw Austria idk whyyyy.

Lithuania - Sakurai

Always has tears on his eyes and always saying sorry for everything. Both soft spoken and can cook well.

Spain - Teppei🇪🇸

The big brother. The charming big brother.

And both have nice asses.

Romano - Hyuuga

So yeah, loud mouth. Hyuuga doesn't necessarily curse in every sentence but both are violent tsunderes.

I am crying sooo much with this I was laughing my ass off hahhahaha XD

Poland - Izuki

Always trying to make lame jokes

Denmark - Hayama

I just got this idea from how cute and energetic they both are :)

---

A/N:

Sorry if this isn't an update. Hohohoooow

Currently high on some sort of meds for allergy so sorry for the randomness hahaha

I love you baeeeees

-AquaticSunshine-

August 29, 2015