The Broken and The Selfless: Murasakibara x Reader, Kise x Reader (part 2)

A/M: ummmm idk anymore hahahja XD

---

The Broken and The Selfless: Murasakibara x Reader, Kise x Reader (part 2)

---

(Your Name M)

It's a week ago after a tabloid published a picture of me and Kise, together with Tachi, claiming that we are Kise's family, being kept a secret.

Right after that, Kise has been more careful than ever. While you, working in a private beach resort for 5 years, has been careful than ever. You don't want to underestimate the power of paparazzis.

"(Your Name M)cchi, say that Murasakibara would be here right now, what would you say to him?

"That's too sudden Kise-kun, but..." You took a leisure sip from your cup of tea, and placed down to the table. "I actually haven't thought about it."

"Of what to say to Murasakibacchi?"

"No, the possibility of meeting him."

True to your words, you actually still don't know after years what to do if you ever meet Murasakibara again.

"I see...but one thing would lead to another, you'll meet him again."

"Same with (your name K), Kise."

---

(Your name K)

Murasakibara and I arrived in Japan. It's been almost a decade since I stepped on this land. And I badly miss it. My entire family is already in London, so I don't really have a reason to go back...unless I would come back for some friends and the Ikemen...

"Neh (your name K)-chin, aren't we going out of this place anytime soon?"

Atsushi was at my side, carrying all our stuff like it is featherweight. "Ah? Yeah, The beach would be upon us soon."

And as if on cue, the man who owns the car you rented for your stay arrived. He gave you the keys as you sped off to the beach.

While sitting in the car, Atsushi broke the silence. "Neh (your name k)chin. What if you meet Kise-chin, what would you do?"

Managing to keep your focus on the road, you gripped harder on the stirring wheel, focusing yourself. "I don't know? Maybe say hi?"

"I don't believe you..."

"Then what do you want to hear?!!! That I will fucking tackle him and say 'oh can we be back to what we aren't before Kise-kun'? Is that it!???"

Atsushi would relentlessly ask you this question even way before. This day is one of those days that you get pissed with his persistence.

You stopped on the road side and faced him. "Atsushi how many times should I tell you to stop meddling with my shit of a past. I am not meddlin with yours so please do consider doing the same with mine!!!" Taking deep breaths, you tried to calm yourself.

"Sorry (your name K)-chin..." Ata sushi looked down on his snacks, not having any appetite for it.

"No, I am sorry too. I am an adult and shouldn't acted that way."

---

(Your name M)

Busy serving foods to other customers, which to mention, are celebrities as well, I heard one of the bell boys call for my attention.

And as the operations manager of the beach resort, I immediately rushed to the entrance, ready to greet and attend to whatever needs the guest asks for.

A beautiful lady came out of a luxurious car. You immediately bowed down. "Pleasant afternoon ma'am, welcome to our resort. I hope you'll enjoy your stay. I am (your name M), the manager, just call for my attention if you need anything." You bowed down and you didn't notice the man who just came out of the car.

Until his ever familiar voice called your name. "(Your name M)-chin?"

You brought your head up, and almost lost your soul.

Murasakibara Atsushi, the man who you broke up 5 years ago, now in front of you.

"Mommy! I am hungry! Dad Ryouta too!!!"

Bad luck is on your side today, you heard the voice of your son behind you. "(Your name M)cchi! I want some- EH?!!! (Your name K)cchi, Murasakibaracchi? What are you two doing here, together?!!!" And Tachi is latched on Kise's shoulder.

You looked from Kise to the side of Murasakibara, then again and again.

The atmosphere started to feel heavy and you don't want Tachi to see what you don't want to happen. Considering the girl Murasakibara is with is Kise's...Bestfriend.

"Tachi, would you please go to our room for now. The guests, me and Kise-kun needs to talk about something."

Kise brought down the doubtful looking Tachi. "We'll eat together later Tachi-kun, is that good?"

"Ok, I just hope you won't take long, talking to that...giant Barney." Tachi whispered the last words s he gave the giant a look that means 'don't you dare something' look, that you swear looks utterly similar to Atsushi's 'I'll crush you' look.

Tachi quickly made his way inside the hotel. And an awkward silence enveloped the three of you.

Kise who just met the Bestfriend that he broke the heart.

And Murasakibara who you lied to.

You don't know what to do anymore.

-TBC-

A/N:

So... What do you think about this? Any predictions for next chapter?

VOTE! If you think Atsushi is Barney XD

February 08, 2015