Sound of Death (part 4) (last part) - Aomine x Reader

A/M:
Sorry for not being around. Lost internet connection for like 3 days huhuhu it was pure torture.

I would cut the chase and won't have another chapter for the alternate ENDINGS.

Yes mofos, there are two endings!!! Hahaha

But idk, I am not sure with how I end my stories. I start great and end not so great. I hate myself for that.

But who cares anyways a hahhaha *slapped*

Anways. Here it goes!!!

---

Sound of Death (Part 4 and Last Part)

Right after that gunshot, the game was on.

"I should have killed you back then"

"Too bad I am a good runner." You removed your mask and the red wig. "Because I would be the one killing you."

Firing a shot once again, the man managed to dodge, making the bullet hit the railing.

Just when he had his vision down, a harness was let down for you. Grabbing it in one hand, you are pulled by the person on the other end of it. "Yo Fukui. Thanks. Follow the plan and get away from here."

"Hai! Everything to return the many favors you did for me!" He kept on the watch as you quickly changed into your battle gear.

Skin tight suit and more weapons. You also equipped your eyes with some special shades. To see lasers and have night vision.

Opening the hotel room door, your are immediately greeted by enforcers shooting at you. "Going head on? What a strategy." Dodging the bullets, you strangled one person and made him as a shield before eliminating the other six.

"Hello?" A call came on the earpiece you're wearing. "Ok, be there as soon as I can. I only have 15 minutes to finish everything and escape, right?"

Kicking the emergeny exit door open, you quickly started to climb the stairs. "Kazunari, promise to escape after 15 minutes. Even if I fail. You guys helped me enough, okay?"

He didn't replied and you just cut the call, preventing him to argue. As you pass some areas, you activated the traps, as you heard groans of pain below.

Your target was to get to the rooftop. That is where Hanamiya dragged Daigo.

"Why are you still here?" It was Hanamiya, standing near the blindfolded, gagged and tied Aomine Daigo

"Just wanted to thank you." Hanamiya placed the keys on my open palm.

Smirking, you pat him in the shoulder. "Really, thank YOU. I didn't even expect you to participate. Well, go now and make sure you don't get caught!"

He lapels down at the side of the building into another room, making his escape.

Now for the main event... I pulled out my fighting dagger and swiftly cut the blindfold Daigo has in his eyes. "Had a good beating? Never knew a few of some skilled criminal could bring the legendary Aomine Daigo. How unpleasant."

"Like hell you care for that. You pest of the society!!!"

"Says the one who can kill an infant and children just for the sake of the duty, huh?" Pulling out a gun, you pointed it at him.

"Tsk, you're killing me? How heroic."

"Oh you bet I-" you were about to pull the trigger, the gun pointed at his head.

"Jean! Stop! Don't do this!!!" When the door bursts open, revealing Daichi.

"Daichi...why do you have to be fucking here now..." You went to stand behind Daigo, gun still pointed at him and pulled another one to point at Daichi.