The Irony: Part 2 Doctor Midorima x Terminally Sick Reader One-Shot

A/M: so due to insistent public demand? Here you go my adorablecutekawaii baes!

---

She's stable now. We just gave him a boost of some medicine and she's now on oxygen support through her nostrils.

We know she's now in her worst. But no one is ready. I am not ready.

I don't want her to be gone.

"Dr. Midorima? Why are you crying? And why are you holding my hand?"

I looked at her, those (your eye color) eyes. Staring at me. It looks...like it longs for something...wanting something to fill up the hollowness inside her.

"Come on! Don't be that sad! It's just a normal thing! Like those when I am too tired?" She sat up and leaned her back to the bed'a headboard. "So don't be worked up, ok?" Smiling brightly at me, she patted my head with the free hand that I am not holding.

"How can you stay happy? No matter what?" The slipped in my mouth, but well, it was a question I always wanted to know the answer.

"What do you mean Dr. Midorima? Isn't being the happy the right thing?"

"Don't fool around!" I snatched my hand away from hers and stood up from my seat, making the stool screech and stumble.

She started to shake lightly, with fear? I don't know. "W-what do you mean? I-I just...just...WANTED TO BE HAPPY! WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT?!!!! WHAT ARE YOU SO ANGRY ABOUT?! B-BAKAYARO!!!"

She stood up from the bed and dashed towards the door. But I managed to pull her back by the waist, hugging her from behind.

"G-get off me! Let me go!" For a cancer patient who just woke up from medication, she can surely keep up a fight.

"W-why is someone like you...has to leave? Someone so positive, caring, understanding be taken earlier...someone that..." Midorima buried his face on the woman's neck. "I grew fond of. Damn it...why is life so unfair!"

"What do you mean, Dr. Midorima?" His grip loosened a bit that she managed to turn her body around to face the doctor with a gloomy yet blushing face. "Do you perhaps...love me?"

Those words struct both of them. Is "love" too strong?

"Is he just pitying me?" The girl thought.

"What is it exactly. But I can't beat to think of the moment that she'll be gone." Thought the doctor

"If you do, I suggest you stop. Now. Stop seeing me, thinking about me or anything. And if you want, I'll transfer hospital-"

"No! You'll live! You'll recover! You're strong and I am the best doctor this country has to offer! We could do something about-" Midorima was interrupted by her hands caressing the side of his face.

"Could you let me go, for a moment please? I promise I won't run."

Midorima unraveled his arms around her. The woman then sat back on her bed.

"You see, I have a maximum of a month to live. Chemo isn't working anymore, as well as marrow transplant. And more importantly, I look like this." She pulled her bonnet to reveal her almost balding head. "You see, I look like a twerp with this. But to think you're not disgusted with this. I..I... Am surprised? I guess?" She laughed awkwardly.

"You're still beautiful. For me." I knelt in front of her, holding both her hands.

"Her eyes wide, and tears at the corner of her eyes. "T-thank you...hehehe. The joke'a funny anyway..."

"It's not a joke. You're beautiful."

"Owh come on! I am contented with the -jo"

Abruptly standing up, I tilted her head and quickly placed my lips on her chapped ones. It was a quick one. As I was worried she'll have panic attacks or what.

"...ke...Why did you kiss me...?"

"If what I am all feeling now, the pain, the joy, the tears, but if it is with you, it doesn't matter, and if this is...love...I don't want this to ever stop! Please allow me to care, be by your side! And love you! (Y/N)! I love you!

"I...I...what...I warned you already! I'll leave you anyway! I don't want to hurt you!!!!" Tears uncontrollably rolled down on her cheeks. Tainting her pale yet fair skin.

I let go of her hand and sat beside her on the bed. I cradled her head and let it rest on my chest. "We'll try everything. Every method I knew and don't know! You'll fight for me! And I'll fight alongside you! Please! Do this for yourself! For me!"

Sniffing, I heard her chuckle. "I warned you already Dr. Midorima. But since you insisted..." She brought her head up, only to pull me by the neck to kiss me.

The kiss lasted longer. And it was more...as cliche it may sound. Sparks flied.

"So then, I'll do everything that I could, for the man that loves me!"

Smiling at her lightly. I caressed her face. "Thank you, (Y/N)."

End or TBC?

---

A/N:

I am writing too much for this single set of character reader one-shot. Lol.

Here we go again with the senseless confessions. I bet people don't actually develop feelings like this and confess like this. But then again I don't have a boyfriend. Lol *kills myself*

August 24, 2014

Adios mah baes ! :3