I'll Be Back For You: Kuroko x Reader x Akashi (Part 2)

A/N: and here's part 2 people XD

Enjoy!!!

I'll Be Back For You: Kuroko x Reader x Akashi (Part 2)

---

2 weeks after

Everyday right after you got in as the palace's head cook and your son as a bird trainer, you've been receiving gifts from your doorsteps every morning.

It is always addressed from the Emperor itself, Akashi.

Two weeks after countless of gifts, you made up your mind and had a requested a one-on-one meeting with the emperor.

"The weather is nice today, isn't it Lady (your name)?" The emperor wanted to meet you out in his personal garden, sharing a good cup of tea and the food you personally prepared.

"Yes it is, Emperor." You poured him a cup of tea. "But I wanted to ask you something important."

"And what is it, Lady (your name)?" He insisted to call you that way, instead of being called head chef or just by your surname.

"What is your intention. I mean with all the gifts and so."

"Isn't it obvious?" He reached out to grab your hand gently. "I like you, Lady (Your name)." He brought it to his lips and kissed it.

You flinched upon the contact but didn't dare to pull away. He is still the emperor. "W-What? Are you serious Emperor? I have a son! And a mere servant!"

A smile made its way on his face. He placed your palm on his cheeks, nuzzling on it. "Why not? I am already an emperor. No woman I've ever seen, that is as genuine, warm and caring as you. And I don't care if you have a son, I actually like him as well."

Akashi sounds genuine but you decided to pull away your hand. "I-I am s-sorry. I-I'll take my leave for now, Emperor. Please take care of yourself." You stand up and scurried out of the area.

---

2 weeks after After that day, news about the Emperor's interest on marrying you spread like wildfire.

Whenever you and your son is they all ask you about it. You always saying it wasn't true and your son was already asking the taboo question.

"So Emperor Akashi isn't my Dad? So who is it?" You two are resting on the worker's lounge, as he insists on the question.

"Shiro, I told you the Emperor isn't Your Dad, he's already dead. So-"

"I could be your Dad Shiro."

Both you and Shiro turned your heads around, seeing the Emperor standing there.

"Really? The Emperor could be my Dad?!!" Shiro asked too excited.

"Yes, I could." And Akashi said as he chuckled amusingly.

"Yay!" Shiro was about to tackle him not if you pulled him back by the collar.

"E-Emperor Akashi, good morning. Do you want something you request for me to prepare?"

"Actually...Shiro, attach these letters to the messenger birds."

"Hai!" And your som dos as he is told.

"And (your name)." Akashi said as he handed you a big package wrapped by an equally elegant red silk. "3 days from now, I want you to be my partner for the Traditional gathering of ALL the kingdoms."

You almost lost grip of the package. "W-what? I c-can't Emperor! I am just a merely Head cook of this palace. I don't have any qualification to be. There is Lady Rin from the-"