GOM Kagami and others Playing Flappy Bird

Narration:

Once upon a fine day, Author-san decided to disturb the peace in the world of the GOM plus Kagami and other random persons.

-----

Kise: Uwaaaa!!!! can't even get past 1 point~ssu!!!! >_<

Aomine: JUST WHO THE F*CKING SH*T MADE THIS F*CKING GAME, MOTHERF*CKING BASTARDS!!! The only who can beat me is MEEEEE!!!!!! *le violently rapes the smartphone screen*

(A/N: Guys Aomine didn't literally raped the screen XD It's just more of like an expression or exaggeration XD)

Sakurai: (scored a 50) Sumimasen! *bows 90 degrees* I never intended to score that high on my first try, Sumimasen! *bow 90 degrees like 100 times*.

Kiyoshi: The little bird is sooooo kawaaa- EH I JUST SCORED A TWO???? Wel the bird is still cute *smiles and blushes like a kid*

Hyuuga: *le goes clutch time and crushed the phone to pieces*

Atsushi: *nom nom nom* Are? Why am I even holding this phone? *munch munch munch* Owh the bird looks tasty.... Muro-chin can I eat the little thing?

Himuro: No you can't Atsushi, it's a virtual character.

Atsushi: If Muro-chin says so....

(A/N: OMFG OTP!!!!! Muro x Atsushi XD)

Kuroko: *Tap tap tap* *sips vanilla milkshake* I give up.

Author: No u don't!!!!! *hands over annother vanilla milkshake*

Kuroko: *Continues to play*

Kagami: *Stuffs mouth with burgers* *tap tap tap* GHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS INSANE!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN GET PAST 5 POINTS AND I AM PLAYING THIS FOR A WHOLE DAY GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

Hanamiya: BAKA!!!! *sticks his tounge at the virtual bird* You think such creature like you can fool me?

Author: You're the one who's BAKA in HERE!!! Look you have such I.Q. yet you just scored a 4?

Hanamiya: YOUUUU!!!!!!!

*author runs for her life*

*le bumps at Akashi*

Akashi: You little pawn.... *Snips scissors with a menacing look*

Author: H-h-ha-HAII!!!!!!!

Akashi: Next time you ask me to play a thing such this... *Breaks the phone into tiny thousand pieces* YOu would be the one ripped into pieces just like this thing.

Author: *soul escaped from her body*

Midorima: T-This is utterly impossible!!!! Why???

Author: What is his problem? Owh hi there Takao-kun! What's the highest you got so far?

Takao: I got 35 yoohoooo!!!!!!

Author: (Happy as always huh? XD) Neh Midorima-kun how-

Midorima: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Author: The f*ck? (Owh he scored a 20, not bad actually)

Midorima: I bought the biggest and most realistic lucky item today!!! Cancer ranks first, why is this happening to meeeeee!!!!???? NANOOOOODAYOOOO!!!!!!

Author: (PFfft, his lucky item is a giant unicorn plushie, pffttt XD) Neh neh, Midorima-kun? Did you know Akashi only scored a 10 before he sliced the phone to pieces? :) So actually for the very first time you won against Akashi, YAY!!! *bring out sweet sake to celebrate*

Midorima: R-really? *adjusts glasses* *Blushes lightly* B-but it is not like I want to win against him with th stupid game, nanodayo!!!!

Author: Tsun-tsun!

Akashi: You two, talking about me, huh? *snips his famosu scissor*

Midorima and Author: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUN FOR YOU LIVES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While everyone was runnig for their lives, like EVERYONE. Even Hanamiya, Atsushi and Himuro.....

Kuroko: *tap tap tap* *sips vanilla milkshake* Guys, I got 250, see?

Author: You shouldn't have talked, we're all f*cked now.

Akashi: Say Kuroko, did you screencaptured it?

Kuroko: No

Akashi grabs the phone from Kuroko, tapped a few times and handed the phone back to Kuroko. Akashi then left the already devastated people and destroyed room.

Kise: Guys just look at this!!!

everyone gathered around Kise, who is holding his phone out.

EVERYONE: AKASHI POSTED KUROKO'S SCORE ON HIS PROFILE!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akashi suddenly enters the room again.

Akashi: Did i just heared from you that I cheated? *snips his scissors*

EVERYONE: NO AKASHI SAMA!!!!! *All bows their head down to the floor*

Akashi: *chuckles* Ok then, I'll take my leave.

Author: Gosh, thank goodness we're still alive an in one piece!!!

EVERYONE: This is all your fault!!!

Author: Eh? WHY MEEEE!! :?

- END -

So how was it everyone? My first take on a KNB fun writings ;)

VOTE. ADD. SHARE. COMMENT :)

Let us be friends. I am open for requests ;)

Owh and I dedicate this to you, @konkon46 because you're the firts person I tild that I would be making a thing such like this :)

February 12, 2014