To The Guy I Loved and Lost: Atsushi x Reader (KNB Hugot Series)

A/N:

Okaaaay. This story is sooooo all over the place. I don't even know the point of how I wrote this. Idk how to even end this but yeahhhh.

Ugh. Love you guys.

----

To The Guy I Loved and Lost: Atsushi x Reader (KNB Hugot Series)

---

He was...there.

Basically he's there. You can see him. You can see him do his things. You can hear him talk and all.

But it seems that the man you loved...you lost him.

Or were you the one he lost?

---

Sometimes you pity yourself and Atsushi. You know almost everything is a drag for him to give an effort.

But he did an effort in getting you.

He actually courted you, and you got together on the last year of senior high.

You two had your sweetest days, months and years but eventually, it seems like the man you knew and loved, is lost.

---

"Oi (Y/N)."

"Ah? What's that Seijuuro?"

"I'm telling you to reserve atleast 12 flower shops for me and (random name)'s wedding but it seems you're in daze. Do you have a problem?"

You scoff, trying to look cool infront of your cousin. "Of course I don't! And don't talk to me like that! You chibi."

"There's something wrong, I know it. It's about Murasakibara."

"Maaaa! This again?!"

"I can't help it, you two along my group of friends are the one together for the longest, yet you two aren't married yet."

That came as a dagger. It was true. Your relationship with Ataushi is the longest. To be exact, almost 8 years.

Yet, you barely moved your affection from boyfriend-girlfriend phase.

It was sad to say, but you felt like giving up soon. That the man you love, you lost him already.

"Whatever the problem you have, please fix it. Don't waste a good 8 year relationship."

Was it really a healthy relationship?

Dates barely feel like dates. Cooking for him felt like responsibility. And sleeping beside him wasn't even...relaxing or vexing. It was just the same with sleeping besides a acquaintance.

"Yeah, we'll manage. Don't worry Seijuuro."

---

(Fast Forward)

2 weeks has passed and finally, Akashi is married to his love. The ceremony was grand and romantic, as to what you can expect from your cousin.

The reception was even grander. Well, give yourself a pat on the back. You arranged almost everything for the wedding. Akashi choose you as one of his two best men. The other one is Shintaro.

After the newly weds first dance, everyone was invited to share the dance floor.

And of course, every couples and just practically everyone who wanted to dance, joined in.

You knew Atsushi wasn't a fan of dancing. Heck you only danced with him on your debut and proms and college ball.

So you excused yourself and went to the wide balcony.