Steal Your Breath: A Hanamiya Makoto One-Shot

A/M:

Warning, and OOC Hanamiya, a request made by @TetsuChii. Sorry for ruining OUR Mako-chan tho XD

------

Steal Your Breath: A Makoto Hanamiya One-Shot

"Who's the fucker who allowed those damned volleyball team to use our gym?" Hissed the Kirisaki Daichi captain.

"But it is a shared gym, Captain." Then Hara popped his gum, his face dumped with the chewed material.

"I am not asking for your opinion so shut-"

*BAM*

"Oi! Hanamiya! Daijobu?" All of his team mates knelt down to their now fallen captain, who has his nose bleeding from the volleyball that hit him.

"Isn't it obvious? My nose is fucking bleeding!!! Damn it! Who's the idiot who hit me!?" Hanamiya sat up, holding his bleeding nose.

Then just exactly, a figure of a woman, wearing a short shorts and sleeveless tight jersey, both with the colors black, white and blue green came out of the gym door.

"Ah! Sorry! Sorry it was me who missed blocking the ball! Are you fine? Please forgive me and my team mates! We didn't mean to!"

Then a slightly awkward silence followed. Everyone expected a girl who plays volleyball to wear such skimpy outfit, but Hanamiya never thought he would see a woman passable enough to "steal his breath" away.

"Uhm? You're Hanamiya Makoto, right? Basketball team Captain? I am (l/n)(f/n) volleyball girls team Captain." She held out her hand, but when a response wasn't made by the man, she tried to hide the disappointed expression on her face.

"Ah, sorry for being too... Ah, whatever, we're really sorry. My team would try not to crash with your schedule of using the gym. We'll just use the outdoor court. Again, sorry." She then called her team mates as each of them bowed and say their sorry to the injured captain.

When they're fully out of sight... "Is it just me, or our Captain Hanamiya's really blushing madly?" Seto said as he peeked through his eyepads.

"Shut up Seto!!!" Infuriated, he abruptly stood up by himself but stumbled back to the ground for two reasons. One, his nose is bleeding. Two, he is still in daze with the Volleyball Captain.

Each Kirisaki Daichi basketball player looked at each other and then to their Captain. "TSUNDERE!!!"

"I am not! BAKAs!!!"

~timeskip!!!~

"Wow Captain! You're blocking skills are superb!"

"And Captain's spikes and serves are so powerful that we're so afraid to receive it!!!"

These were just few of the comments you received from your teammates. But of course, as the captain, it isn't right for the praise to be just credited to you.

"You all guys are great as well! We're all doing our best and improving, let's do better next at tomorrow's practice, ok? Now we can all go home and rest! Goodnight!"

You said as you all went separate ways home. It was already dark, and since it's summer and pretty warm and humid, you didn't bothered to change from your volleyball uniform.

"Hey there sexy lady!"

'Owh shit.'

Drunkards blocked your way, and you're in the are where little to no people or vehicle pass by.

"Would ye leyk te come with uzshh ta huve some fu~n? One from the three spoke as he grabbed you by your shoulder.

"H-hey! Get off me, you jerks!" You pushed his hands off you but one just managed to push you against the wall and grabbed your ass.