Won't Give Up On Us: Akashi X Reader (angst/feels) (part 2)

A/N:
Idk. It wasn't supposed to be a happy ending but yeah. 3 in the morning mind is all but mushy.

Sorry for this. Hahaha

---

Won't Give Up On Us: Akashi x Reader (angst/feels) (part 2)

----

Never once you actually cheated with Akashi. Sure, you went out for dates or dinner with men. But you never once slept with any of them. Just some make-out session but not anywhere near sleeping with them.

You can't. You just can't. Akashi doesn't deserve to be broken by someone as damaged as you.

He doesn't have a use of you. Why is he still chasing after you, trying to get back together? All you wanted was a legal separation, a divorce.

Three years after the marriage and constant attempts of conceiving a child, it was discovered by the doctors that you only have little to no possibility of conceiving a child.

The news came in as a shock, right after you had a miscarriage with your 4month old child.

Why? Why is this happening? Why of all things you can't do, it has to be bearing a child for your husband?

Why can't you do it?

Or so you thought.

Currently in Switzerland, you decided to develop a dairy farm in there, supporting the local and marketing their products on the market. All was well and peaceful for the past 7 years.

"Mom!!! Mom!!! Someone's looking for you!!!" Your daughter riding a his horse, came to you while you're on laundry duties at the back of your country house.

You carried her down the horse. "Hey! Don't run around too much Natasha. See? Another bruise on your pretty face!" Kneeling down, you inspected another minor bruise at the side of her cheeks. "Anyways, who's the man looking for me?"

"Ah! He's there! He's riding that cool black car! He said he wanted to talk to you!"

"Ok, let's greet the visitor infront of the house, shall we?" True to her words, a black car is parked infront of your house.

The driver opened the backseat and who you've seen that can rout of their car gave you something you never felt for years expect from your daughter.

Joy and warmth.

"It's good to see you, I am Akashi Seijuuro from Japan and I am interested in investing in your wool products." He spoke in English. "And you are?"

"(Last Name)(First Name)."

Both of you don't know how much each one of you wanted to run into each other's arms. How much you missed each other. Seven years has passed and the feelings between the two of you never wavered.

"And the little lady, you are?" Akashi inquired with a smooth smile.

But your daughter only hid behind you and wrapped her tiny arms on your leg. "(Your Last Name) Natasha. A-and just if you're another suitor of my mother, you're already rejected. Idiot. I have my Dad. I don't need another one."

She ended her talk with a rather cute pout and ran inside the house, probably to emphasize her disapproval to her Mom.

Now that the Akashi and you are alone..."What the heck are you doing here? Go away before I get you chased by wild wolves!" You turned your back at him and was about to go inside the house.

When he prevented you by grabbing you by the hand. "Won't you invite me inside? I am an investor anyway."

Clicking your tongue, you have no choice but to invite him inside. "Thirty minutes and leave. That's all and speak in English." You have cctv installed in the house just in case he tries to make a mess.