Choose?: Murasakibara x Tomboy Tsundere Reader x Himuro

A/M:

Honestly, multiple character one-shot ate the types I am not that really motivated to write. I am just too lazy and I think this type of one-shot is tacky and long.

Anyway I hope you still all enjoy this.

Requested by: @pockyXotaku (for the canon pairing and Tsundere)

And @bright_moonlight (for the tomboy part)

Yep. Too lazy to do all requests individually. And here is my marvelous solution. Lol XD pls forgive me XD

----

Choose?: Murasakibara x Tomboy Tsundere Reader x Himuro

---

Furious is an understatement. You don't know why you're mad at them. 'Them' being Murasakibara and Tatsuya.

Sure they were nice to you, but it is not like you are even close friends! And you don't even want to hang out around them. They are the ones who started to surround you. Damn that science project that started it all

(A/N: I think I am exaggerating the Tsundere part here)

You huffed while walking through the hallways, steaming with steam, your fist inside your pockets are clenched, remembering how those two 'embarrassed' you yesterday.

---

You were asked by Fukui to go to the gym because once again, your assistance is needed for their practice.

(A/N: let us assume you're like Lorelei from Gekkan no Shojo Nozaki-kun)

You opened the gym door and what you were surprised to see are hoards of students seated and occupying ALL the available seats and spaces of the said gym.

"Go (Y/N) make this harem different and choose one!" A random girl said.

WTF really? What effin harem is she saying?

"Kyaaaaaa!!! They're both here!!!"

"I think I am gonna die with too much moe and doki dokiiiiii!!!"

Girls really are annoying sometimes. I am a girl but not like them. I am somehow more...reserved...and strong...and I literally look like a Bishounen.

(A/N: and maybe a bit of Kashima from Gekkan no Shoujo Nozaki-kun as well?)

"(Y/N)-san/chin!" Two voices synchronized, calling out your name.

Turning to the direction of the sound, you truly sweated to Kami.

There both of them stood, with both in their respective jerseys.

Tatsuya looked...as his normal self. Though I could see he waxed his hair. N-not like I care!

And Murasakibara trimmed the end of his hair as it is also tied in a low ponytail. I told him before that he looked good with his hair tied up. But it's not like it turns me on or something!

"B-baka yaro! Both of you! W-why the heck am I even here. I am leaving then, bye!!!" I rushed towards the gym door when two hands held me by both elbows, completely stopping me.

"Please hear us out first (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)-chin, I promise to participate practice if you stay for a little while..."

Seeing you have no escape as you know this two would just keep pestering you, and the gym exits are all but blocked...

"Ok, I give you both 10 minutes. Who would go first?"