Tall Mocha Frap: Furihata Kouki

A/N: dedicated to IrishSeptember sorry for the long due waiting XD

Another short fluffyish one-shot XD

---

Tall Mocha Frap: Furihata Kouki

As you fall in line to order your favorite coffee, you subtly scrutinize the people in the establishment and silently thanked the man above that everyone in general are quiet people.

"...me. Ma'am excuse me?"

"Ah! Sorry, sorry."

"I'm sorry to interrupt but may I please take your order?"

"Uhm, a Tall Mocha Frap."

"Here or to go?"

"Here."

"Would that be all?"

"Yes. Thanks you very much. My name is-"

"(Your Name)-san."

Surprised that the barista knows your name, you looked up only to see a rather frail looking boy. Probably around your age.

"Thanks...?" You smiled at him, not creeped out or anything. Maybe he has served you for nth time and you just now took the liberty to notice it.

After that, you took a seat facing the busy road of downtown Tokyo.

"Ma'am, here's your Tall Mocha Frap, and an extra slice of blueberry cheesecake from someone." It was the girl that served you your orders.

"Huh? Who might that be person?"

She responded with nothing as she passed on a folded piece of a neon colored paper.

After she made sure you didn't need anything, she walked away as you immediately unfolded the paper.

"I just wanted to say that you look beautiful when you smile. The blueberry cheesecake is from me, I hope you like it. -Furihata."

Upon reading the note, you looked around the shop, only to find other baristas pointing at their flushed co-worker.

Instead of being creeped out, you waved at his direction, causing him to blush even redder and his workmates cheer more for him.

After that, you tried to focus on your food as you made a mental note to maybe pass on a stationary note where your cellphone number is written.

"He's cute and seems a good boy, so, why not?"

---

A/M:

Ok that's cheesy XD

November 21, 2015