Heal Me: Midorima x Reader (Alternate Job Series)

A/M: Midorima likes girls who are older than him and he wanted to be a doctor in the future.

Honestly, I dunno where this one-shot is leading when I started writing this.

Hopefull a few people could still enjoy this.

----

Heal Me: Midorima x Reader (Alternate Job Series)

He is a newly admitted doctor in the most prestigious hospital in Japan that specialized in Cardiology. His field of specialization.

Sure, his father is working in an equally famous hospital, but this is his stepping stone from maybe, even reaching international opportunities.

As the owner of the hospital and the head neurologist said, he would be assigned first and evaluated by the head doctor of the cardiology department which is a female.

For short, he'll be under the woman's tutelage and he is her apprentice.

---

His first day started with a series of "welcome to the group/hospital" and "hope to work well with you" until he reached the office of the cardiology department.

"He knocked twice before he entered. A doctor approached him and asked who he is. Upon knowing his name, he was lead to an area, glass separated the place from everyone.

"Dr (Your first Name), Dr. Midorima is here."

"Ah, thank you Dr. Halstead, you may leave now."

The doctor bowed and closed the glass door, leaving the two of them alone.

"Ah, take a seat." Upon sitting, you extended your hand to him. "I am Dr. (Your Full Name) but just call me by my first name." And He shook your hand.

"I am Midorima Shintaro...wait- (your surname)...excuse me but aren't you that famous doctor featured in New York Times for saving a man with very rare heart condition? And the first to do so? And also the daughter of this hospital's owner?"

"Well, we don't really need to talk about that, I believe you are here to be trained more under my tutelage. Right, Mr. Midorima Shintarō, the son of the best Optometrist in Japan?" The statement was merely a praise but it could also be heard in you tone that you don't want to talk about what Midorima has said about you, no matter how much an ear candy it sounds.

---

Months has passed and Midorima learned countless of things from his mentor. Countless of operations were encountered.

Midorima was happy with how he is growing in that hospital. While you are also happy how well your apprentice is doing.

The both of you are in the middle of your hospital room rounds when a nurse burst inside. "Sorry, but it's an emergency! Kenta Mishima's in the E.R.!"

Hearing that name, you literally flied your way to the E.R. with MIdorima just behind you(barely, because he is a former bball player).

---

(E.R.)

"Vital signs stable. Heartbeat gradual, just have these medications given to him in the right amount and at the right time." You instructed the nurses after a energy draining revival of Kenta Mishima.

Midorima was still puzzled why does it seem that you were much more attentive to this patient more than any patient.

Removing the gloves you're wearing, you untied your ponytail and told your final precautions to the nurse that would attend to Kenta.