I'm Sorry I Gave Up On You: Kuroko X Reader (Kuroko no Hugot Series)

A/M:

The letter thing posted on a website is inspired to the post I saw from FEU files. Lol

If someone gonna say "the bitch copied it! Plagiarism! AquaticSunshine shall go to hell", bitch you gonna receive a fucking Gran Rey Zero from either Ulquiorra or Grimmjow or maybe both #ArrancarBaes

As I've said, "inspired by" so that means I tweaked the shit to match the character of Kuroko, 'kay?

Now read on fellas.

Dedicated to my bae Haruki_Kuroko cause you been waiting for this crap, you deserve this hahha love you.

---

I'm Sorry I Gave Up On You: Kuroko X Reader (Kuroko no Hugot Series)

Dear Blue Boy,

From the endearment I used, I hope you already figured out who I am.

It's been 2 weeks since we last had any form of conversation. I know you're an avid reader of this blog site so I hope you'll encounter this post.

Tomorrow, I'll be breaking up with you.

I know, doing this through letter is pretty stupid. But don't worry, this letter would make it easier for the both of us when we meet tomorrow.

First, I'm telling you that I've written this thing because I don't want to make our meeting tomorrow long. I want to keep it concise.

Second, please remember that I hold no grudges against you. If you'll hold one against me, I'll understand.

Third, our almost 3 years relationship(since 2nd yr senior high) was the best days of my life. So please, I don't want you to be sad or sulk about this. I dun wanna see some delirious act from you, that outta gonna make me sad.

Fourth, it's also not because we're not having our "sexy time". Hahah kidding. Well, we shared our intimate moments here and then, but that, dwindling, isn't really the cause. It was me, because of me.

Fifth, I am doing this for our future. I know we both shared our quirky dreams together. You building your own kindergarten, or me owning a vanity room and us getting married. Those are all attainable, until now...

Sixth, those dreams won't come true anymore and I just wanted to warn you that I'm gonna cut the chase.

Seventh, doctors recently diagnosed a malignant cancer. Stage 4 and incurable. Not a friend, or a family member. But on me.

Eight, I am about to die, real soon.

Ninth, please bear in your mind that I am doing this because I want you to get used in living without me around. Yes, it's gotta be hard, but I trust that you can do it. Between us, it's harder for you, cause you're gonna suffer longer than I. I hope I can live a bit longer to see you fully moved on so when the day comes when I pass, it might be easier for you.

Tenth, I wanted to let you knew that I will always, and would never stop loving you.

Lovingly yours,
(Your Nick Name)

---

There, in the middle of the park where Kuroko asked you to be his girlfriend, he waited for you.

All night, he tried to convince himself that maybe, it's just a joke from you. He'll be relived if it would be just a prank.

But you never had pranked him.

"Tetsu, did I made you wait?" He turned around, only to face the you, with a face mask and hair in a bonnet.

The changes in just 2 weeks are noticeable. Sharp cheekbone, dark bags around your eyes, pale skin, and alarmingly thin figure.

"No, (Your Name), but are you ok?"

"I'm ok, atleast now..."

An unbearable silence enveloped the two of them, that it almost made the both of you cry.

"Uhm, well, before I forget...here." You reached out for Kuroko'a hand and placed the item there.

It was the promise ring Kuroko gave you.

"Sorry...sorry that... I break our promise..."

Kuroko's not gonna say that, "It's okay that you broke our promise to each other." Because clearly, it wasn't.

"It's not your fault (Your Name)."

"Anyways, Ah crap I am crying sorry." Messily, you wiped the tears away. "Uhm...ano...this is awkward to say face to face, but...I'm breaking up with you. I hope you understand..."

"(Your Name), can I hug you?...For the last time?" Kuroko paced both his hands on your shoulders, as he stares right at your eyes.

"H-hai!" But it end up you tackling him for a hug."

"(Your Name), I-I'll miss you." You felt his arm wrap around your body, gently, but felt like he doesn't want to let go.

"I'll miss you too Tetsuya."

Kuroko pulled away partially from the hug as his other hand rested on your face, his thumb grazing your face, and wiping the tears. "You're crying. Please don't."

"Silly, haha, you're crying too." And you wiped his flowing tears as well.

You both smiled at each other. Not because this is the last encounter of the two of you. Because this is the most painful and at the same time, the most dreaded.

Slowly, Kuroko neared his face to yours, kissing you on the forehead, brow, eyes, nose, cheeks, and finally, on your lips.

"(Your Name), I love you. Forever, remember that."

"I know Tetsuya. I love you too." Another quick peck on each other's lips, you stepped back and bowed at him. "Thank you again, Tetsuya. I guess this is a goodbye. Thank you for everything."

"No, I should also be saying thank you (Your Name)." He also vowed down.

"I need to go, a taxi's waiting for me."

"Yeah, take care (Your Name)." He waved at you as you made your way to the awaiting taxi.

Right after you closed the taxi's door, rain poured hard, joining you and making a chorus together with your sobs and whimpers.

Kuroko remained standing on the park. Not even feeling the a pelt of a raindrop of the cool breeze. All he felt was emptiness, and pain.

How can life be so cruel. Giving him what he wants most and taking it back in a blink of an eye?

---

Saying goodbye, was never easy.

Giving up, letting go, isn't easy as well.

Times like that would come, and you were forced to choose between options that probably would: hurt you or hurt you more. There is no in-between.

And that's reality.

- end -

---

A/M:

How was the final installment?

Ok!!!! Finally finished the KUROKO NO HUGOT SERIES!

Okay now you can praise me! Just kidding! Hahaha.

I'm gonna finish making one-shot for the other remaining minor Charas and after that...I honestly dunno if I shall continue writing KnB one-shots.

Maybe it's just writer'a block but maybe it isn't just that IDk.

Anyways see you on the next update!

October 16, 2015