Hopeless: Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader

A/M:

So...I dunno if I got His character right. I think I made Chihiro a Kuroko. Lel.

---

Hopeless: Chihiro x Reader

Requested by @HarukaTomoe

---

All of the time, you don't get this man.

A month ago, he somehow confessed his feelings to you. Through a letter. He asked you to meet in the rooftop, and when you did meet, you actually fell for these line.

"I think I like you (Y/N). Please give me a chance to court you." No expression, no stuttering, no blush.

But still, he is a good man, as far as you know. Average with studies, no school violations and good with basketball. So you have him a chance.

And as the courting progressed, cliche at it sounds, you eventually fell for him.

But you are at your end. He was too cold! Too emotionless! Too...untouchy. No holding hands and such.

And you have to deal it now, and decided if you'll end this.

---

"Chihiro." You bust inside his classroom, not caring about the disapproving looks of his classmates. You stride towards him and grabbed him by the arm.

He didn't gave off a fight and let himself be dragged at the back of the school.

Getting frustrated of how he's like this. You asked the dreaded question. "Are we really continuing this thing. I don't see any effort from you." You crossed your arms infront of you, glaring at him.

In return, he gave you a blank stare and pushed you against the wall. Which surprised you.

"Sorry for doing this." He then wrapped his arms around you, engaging you in a hug. "I just...don't really know how to express myself in a romantic way. But I am learning. I am reading books. Please wait for me a bit longer." He buried his face at the crook of your neck. "

Hearing that, you chuckled. "Silly, you could have just told me. I could have understand."

And you deduced that maybe, this man is just a clueless boy when it comes to romance.

-END-

A/N:

So yeah. A Drabble. And for those airing for the Kise one-Shot continuation, I am working on it. Just trying to finish the other requests XD

November 1, 2014