5 Reasons Why: Kagami x Reader (Alternate Job Series)

A/M:

I suddenly had this idea that what if the KNB characters did end up with the job Fujimaki said in their character reference? E.G Midorima as doctor. And end up with the type of girl, also Fujimaki said that the characters prefer? E.G. Murasakibara likes tall girls but not taller than him.

So I had this idea. I'll start with Taiga since I practically have this in my laptop a year ago. So you'll notice that my style is still better, unlike now XD

---

5 Reasons Why: Kagami x Reader

Why would a world wide famous ballerina marry a mere chief fireman?

That is everyone's question.

Well...

You can't ask for more.

One, he is strong.

A man who is strong enough to protect you from anyone who dares to hurt you.

Strong enough to help you recover after you fall.

Strong enough to make you realize that when the times you are weak, he is your strength.

Two, he is responsible

He is responsible in a way that he even thinks of your own sake before his.

He always have it in mind that you should be eating properly, even forced to, because the pressure to stay slim being a ballerina is taking a toll on you.

And he was there to constantly remind you that you are what you are, and others shouldn't dictate your choices in life:

Three, he is the person who is full of work ethics.

He would take it in a serious matter that every equipment in the headquarters are in good condition.

That every firemen are always ready to respond to fires

Even as an idiot sometimes, he knows every nooks and cranny of his job, that is why he was immediately promoted to be the chief of the said station.

Probably in no time, he'll be promoted again.

Four, he is patient.

He understand the nature of your job.

He understand you forgetting dates.

He would patiently listen to your senseless whining and as much as possible, say a reasonable suggestion to solve the problem.

He understands that you are always out of the country, sometimes for a long time, showing the world your brilliance in your form of art.

He waits patiently. Even holding himself back, to ask your hand for marriage.

He would patiently wait. Because...

Five, Kagami Taiga loves you very much.

You were glad that he sticked around. Keeping your relationship on the low, almost a secret to anyone.

But tonight, it was your turn to return all the selfless sacrifices he made for you.

He was sitting, front row in your show.

And after the show finishes, everyone stand up to show how grateful they are for your performance.

But what matters to you at that moments was your man, Taiga.

The host gave you your bouquet of appreciation and a mic to say something to the audience.

"Thank you everyone for coming once again to this show, the magnificent show, that won't be possible without the entire team's teamwork. But more than any night I performed, this night is the most special."

You locked eyes with Taiga, who gave you his warm smile.

In response you winked back at him. "I want to tell something to all of you, to the entire world. Might be all of you knows me by my talent, but al of this, I won't achieve if not for a person." You paused only to get down the stage and approach where Taiga is.

"Kagami Taiga, my only love." You hugged him by the torso, which made him flinch and blush wildly.

"(Y-Your name)!!! Am I supposed to be your secret?" He tries to cover his face for propel are snapping photos of them.

"Not anymore Taiga. I can't thank you enough for loving me till now and this is the least to could do."

Now thinking about it, maybe, just maybe, this is the right time. Taiga gently pried your body from his. He gave you a smoldering state before he fished something out of his pocket

"I don't know what you would be saying but..." He knelt down in front of you and brought up the diamond studded ring.

"I've been meaning to ask this years ago. But I know you're still enjoying the fulfillment of your dreams. So I just decided to hold back and support your career. B-but since you did things tonight, I am trying my luck-"

Your hand laid on the side of his face. "Look at me, I want to see your face while you ask me that question."

Taiga took in your gentle futures, bring highlighted by the theater lights. Truly magnificent.

"(Your Name), spend the rest of your life with me. Marry me, please?"

Relief washed the ought your entire body. You've been waiting for this, Taiga deserves this. "Yes, I am very willing to marry the man that I love." You held out your hand as he shakily put the ring on your finger.

He picked you up and lifted you for a bone crushing hug. "Thank you! Thank you (your name)!" Taiga has tears on his eyes as people around are cheering for the two.

"No. I should be the one saying that, Taiga, thank you, and I love you.

---

A/N:

So... Tell me what you think about this?

Vote! If you think Kagami would be the most normal guy as a boyfriend in the KNB world XD

You know the awkward yet cute one

Meh I like Midorima was more than my life XD

April 02, 2015