Sound of Death: Aomine x Reader

A/N:

Kinda have similarity with that PH BL comic, "Guni Guni". If for you, it doesn't, well...sorry I guess?

Anyways, hope you enjoy this comeback series of mine ;)

---

"Raise your hands right this instant!" All the police's spotlight are on you. If you're not wearing a mask, they could probably see every pore in your face.

But you didn't care. This is just another escape of your after robbing someone's house and stealing important documents.

Yes, you are a hired spy/thief/murderer, name all kinds of criminal existing, excluding rapist of course.

How the hell can you do all of those with a blank face? Well funny it is, it has been a curse. A family curse.

Your Dad, who is the previous "Sound of Death" as authorities called you. He and your mother were ambushed by the police while you are left to run away.

Or else's they would also kill you without thinking twice.

Revenge, anger, sadness took over your heart, and that made you the first every female "Sound of Death."

"She just jumped off that cliff!"
I forgot to tell everyone, you are cornered in a nearby cliff in the coast of Hokkaido

They said jumping in the cliffs of Hikkaido would definitely kill you. Considering the crashing waves and sharp formation of stones.

But you knew better.

After you jumped off that cliff, you swam inside an underground mini passage that would eventually give you an opportunity to take a breather, and a few minutes of swimming, you'll be emerging in a shore of a small island, where your mini yacht awaits you as your get-away vehicle.

Another police chase you escaped. You sat at the side of the yacht as you set the auto pilot mode of the vehicle, zipping down the upper part of your suit, you once again saw that damned scar on your chest.

The only scar any person has inflicted on you.

"I should go to Thailand and get this damned scar removed."

Damn that police officer. Whoever he is, damn him.

But why did he even let you escape? Why did he not remove your mask even if he had the opportunity? Why do you have this feeling that...he was different than anybody?

"It's not too late..." That's the last thing he said before you managed to escape from him.

"Ahhh!!! For Pete's sake!!!" I dialed the number of my client. "The promised 10 million Kuwait dinar. I have the files in me. Do anything unforgivable, I know who I should be targeting." After he said yes, you cut the call and tried chill by drinking some champagne.

"I'll really make that damned man pay one of these days."

---

You booked a flight to Thailand, for vacation, to have your scar treated. You know a doctor there that treats criminals like you without question.

"Yo! Tatsuya!"

"Hey (your name), been long huh? So what brought you here?" The ravenette greeted you as he was patching up a criminal friend of yours.

Removing your shirt, you showed the pretty shallow scar across your chest. To which made the two lads uncomfortable. You put the shirt back. "Hi there Kazunari, I'm betting ten percent of my recent earning that you received that gun-shot trying to flirt with your lady victims."