KNB Epilogue: Packing Up! (A KNB Parody/What If)

A/M: this thing kinda emerged from the picture in the media. retardedinpajamas and I are talking about it and things went everywhere and I end up writing this. Haha XD

Enjoy!

---

KNB Epilogue: Packing Up! (A KNB Parody/What If)

Akashi: Guys! The shooting(anime) is over!

Midorima: I can finally get rid of these glasses! *wears contacts instead*

Kise: And I can get rid of these false eyelashes and cat eyeliner! *peels off falsies*

Aomine: Tanning and sunbathing no more! *Throws tan spray*

Kagami: And I could stay away from that fake Apple bunny brows! *peels off fake brows and shine bright like doitsuu*

Kuroko: Thank goodness I don't need to drink this milkshake anymore! *drinks coffee because he is a man*

Murasakibara: Ugh, finally! I had enough of those sweets and that goddamn Maiubo! *starts eating his healthy food*

Akashi: And I can get rid of these single golden contact lens. *throws contact lenses into a black hole*

If Kuroko no Basuke Cast are actually celebrities/actors/icons I.R.L.(In Real Life)

Kuroko:
Haruki_Kuroko strawbirella
Actually a child of a Celebrity Couple but is striving to be known for who he is and not who his parents are. A great singer and usually sports a smiling face. He values talent and hardwork at the same time.

He loves black coffee because he is a man. Jokingly says that he loves oppais as fanservice.

He entertains fans well, but when manager said they need to go, he would gladly oblige.

Isn't in school but if he could, he wants to study to establish his own talent agency.

Kagami:

Those sports icon that turned into a celebrity. He actually plays basketball in real life and a popular one due to his looks and studying in a prestigious college taking up engineering.

He is actually smart in real life and has lots of sports product endorsements.

Kagami being a first timer in acting, performs a kind of awkward and stiff acting. But the fans still love him anyways. You know, the usual basketball fangirls. Hehe

Murasakibara:
IrisHanniwu

Actually prefers heathy eating in contrary to the food choice of the character he is portraying. He is overly tall because he is a new actor recruited from a fashion show.

He works with Kise, as he is as popular as him when it comes to the fashion world. He grows his hair that long because he is the kind of metropolitan fashionista.

Murasakibara is actually a dere dere and he loves to cuddle with cute kids or generally cute beings. Special treatment with cute fans, he takes "bridal carry" photos and other silly shots with them.

Currently taking short culinary courses because he wants to put up his own restaurant.

Kise:
whyyousoserious idk dude you the first one I thought since you write a Kise fanfic before you yeah XD

Is actually the arrogant, rude, bratty and shit kind of actor outside, but kind as fuck inside. Does his acting so well.

He can interact with fans but is my comfortable when fans gets too clingy and touchy, he courtly as possible, calm them down.