I'll Always Be Here: a KNB One-Shot: Akashi Yandere x Reader

Requested by @AisakaTaiga_22. Forgive me but IDK how to write Yandere-ish charas and I am not really sure if the definition of Yandere in general. I just don't wanna write abyandere character killing his/her love or slicing them or improsoning them. It is just too mainstream and idk, disturbing?

Anyways, here goes nothing XD

------

I'll Always Be Here: a KNB One-Shot: Akashi Yandere x Reader

-----

"I am powerful! I am absolute! I am not to be defeated!!!!"

He screamed inside the empty locker rooms after the math between Seirin and Rakuzan, which his team lost by a point.

"Akashi!!!" Hearing all the commotion inside the locker room, you went in uninvited by kicking the door open.

"Get out! I I didn't allowed you in here (Y/N)!!!"

You looked around the area and it was really a total wreck. Clothes, benches, equipment thrown everywhere. "How could you blame me when all of this is happening!!?? I though you're back to the old you?!!!"

"Shut up now or I'll kill you! You don't know anything!" He pushed you hard enough for your back to slam to the lockers. It hurts, but what hurts more is that...he's feeling alone again.

That hurt. That friggin hurt you so much. How could he say that when you've practically seen him grow. How happy as a kid he was even how strict his father is. How everything went worse after his mother died. And how his inner self took over after that incident in your middle school days. And you are his fucking girlfriend.

Akashi then pinned you against the lockers and his hands made its. Way to you neck, strangling you. You know this is not him, this is the "broken" him.

You pushed yourself away from him with all the strength you have and bravely gripped his arm as hard as you can. Looking straight into his eyes, "No! You fucking shut up you fucking selfish boy! You don't tell me that when I practically became a witness of your life!"

He froze in his spot, the only thing he could do is look straight into your eyes. This, you know, is a sign that you got your words through his head and he already calmed down.

You smiled lightly, reaching your hands to wipe the tears on his heterochromatic eyes. "Akashi, it's alright, it's ok..." Letting go of his arm, and instead pulled him for a hug.

"I'll always be here to listen. And I trust that you'll learn how to 'be back'."

Akashi just hugged you firmly and rests his entire weight unto yours. Like a little baby, so vulnerable.

Returning the hug, you also soothed his hair to provide him more comfort.

"(Y/N), thank you so much for being on my side always...but I just wanted to say..." You felt his face buried on the crook of your neck as he sigh. "I love you..."

Giggling lightly, you smiled, pushed him away slightly and pecked his quivering lips. "Silly, I love you too, Akashi."

~END~

Sooo.... I wrote this an hour before I am about to sleep (which is now, 11:51) so sorry for typos and any errors XD

What do you think about my take on Yandere characterization?

Vote! If you think a depressed man's calming pills are women who genuinely cares for them.

August 18, 2014