Chapter Fifty- Seven: We are Powerless

|Hospital for Souls by Bring Me The Horizon|

Warning: This chapter may be triggering

And Note, whatever he says are the true events of my life

Kate's P.O.V.

It's been a week since the vacation, and Riley & Kellin were going to daycare, cause both RIcky and I had to go to work and no one was able to watch them today. I dropped the twins off and Rick dropped off Jace at his school.

After I dropped off the two kids, I drove to the institute, and smiled at Rosie that was at the front desk.

"Morning, Kate." She smiled.

"Morning Rosie." I greeted. I grabbed my coffee and walked to the desk and checked who I had to see today.

"Who's new?" I asked her, as I looked through the files.

"This 16 year old guy, named Edward Gomez." I nodded my head, and grabbed the file that was his. I walked to the dorm where most of the people would live.

"Room 109." I mumbled. I found the door and knocked on it. I heard a faint 'come in'. I opened the door and saw a boyy sitting on his bed. I sat on the desk, and looked at him.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi." He mumbled.

"My name is Kate." I said, trying to get him to talk.

"Are you going to help me?" He said in a hushed voice. I nodded my head, and he stood up sitting across from me. I looked at his drained brown eyes.

"What happened?" I asked.

"My cousins had started to bully me, and I couldn't take it anymore. I started to self- harm, and one day I tried to commit suicide, but they found me in time. I went to therapy. I still got bullied even after that. I told the therapist that I would talk to her when I felt the urge to cut, but I did it secretly on my thighs. I pushed everyone away. I had no hope left. I would just listen to music, and peopl started calling me a devil worshipper cause I listened to rock and metal. So after about a year, I had given up on believing that there was a god. I started on reading about Satan, but I didn't dare tell a soul. I had kept a rag doll in my closet and left it there. Her name is Annie, and she watches my room and myself. Sometimes when I have a bad day, I'll go and talk to her. But that all changed when I meet Sammie. She was beautiful. We went to different schools, and had a long distance relationship. One day, about a month or so later, she texted me that she couldn't do it anymore. I haven't seen her, and I don't plan on. I remember reading that text mesage over and over again. She promised taht she wouldn't hurt me, and she broke the promise. I went back into depression. Over the summer, I got bullied by my cousin and his friends. They would call me names and everything was so wrong. I got sick and tried and I kept on putting a fake smile on face, and acted like everything was okay, but it's not." He said, tears were now faling dow his face. I got up and hugged him. This kid has gone through so much. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held on tightly.

"Listen those, poeple don't mean anything." I told him after sitting down.

"I know that, but the words just keep playing in my head." I nodded understanding what he was trying to say.

"Alright, Edward, your session is over, but I'll be back tommorow okay." He nodded his head, and I gave him a weak smile.

I walked out of the room and walked back to the front desk. Rosie was still there.

"How was it?" She asked

"Better than other people, I guess." I told her. "I leaving okay, have to go pick up the kids." She nodded her head. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the place. I went to my car and drove to the daycare and picked up Kellin and Riley. I placed them in the back seat and once again they were fighting.

"Okay what happened between you two." I sighed.

"Kellin and his fwiend keep bothewing me and Hope." Riley complained about him.

"Oh, yeah, you threw a dolly at me." Kellin defended himself.

"Okay, no more fighting." I told them. I then drove to Jace's school and picked him up.

"Look, mommy that's Emily's parents." Jace said, pointing outside to Emily and her parents. Her father was in a suit and her mother was wearing a black pencil shirt, and a button up white shirt. Her parents must've had big jobs, oh boy. I nodded and back out of the parking lot. Allie was going to meet up with me at some resturant, to go eat.

"Hey." I said, afer the kids were seated.

"Hey." She said, putting her phone down.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I feel like Ryan is getting more quiet, like I know he's shy, but he seems really shy." She frowned.

"It's going to fine, maybe its all the tours that are going to happen, and Chris was telling me that they were getting a bigger bus and everything." She nodded her head.We ate our food and I drove back home.

***That Night***

I couldn't sleep that night. I thought about Edward and what I could do to make him happy. Maybe I can take him to the park or something. Yeah, I should do that. I felt an arm wrap around me and realized that it was Ricky's. I cuddled up to him and fell alseep.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

*Not Edited*