Chapter Sixty- Four: News

|Let Love Bleed Red by SWS|

[Please read the note at the bottom, Thank You]

Ricky's P.O.V. 

        Today Kate was going to the doctors, and everyone was busy, so that meant the kids will be coming with us. Yay! I got dressed and helped the kids get ready. Riley wanted to wear a blue dress, so I had to find that in her closet. I helped her get dressed, and combed through her hair. She had brown hair like Kate. Once she was ready, I went over to Kellin's and Jace's room and saw that they were all ready. 

        "Go downstairs boys, your mom should be ready by now." I said. They both nodded and went downstairs. I went to my room and saw Kate sitting on the bed.

        "Babe?" I went over to her. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She removed her hands from her face and looked at me. 

        "I'm just scared that I might be pregnant again." She said. I hugged her and responded by. 

        "It's going to be alright okay. I promise, you're a great Mother." I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs. I smiled at the kids and we went outside and got inside the car. 

        "Daddy, can we listen to Sleeping With Sirens." Riley asked. I nodded my head and looked for the CD. I put it in and played the songs. If You Can't Hang turned on. Riley liked that song, so she spent the whole time singing along. We got to the doctor's, and went inside. Kate and I went to the front desk. 

        "Um, Katelynn Olson, she has appointment today?" I asked. The women nodded her head, and typed on the computer. 

        "Yes, the doctor will be here in 5 minutes." I nodded my head and went to sit down. Riley and Kellin were taking about some kid at there school, and Jace was sitting there, playing on my old DS that I gave him. Soon the doctor called us, and we all went to the room. Jace, Riley, and Kellin were all in one corner, and I stood next to Kate. 

        "So what's wrong Mrs. Olson?" She asked. 

        "I've been throwing up lately. And I think it's because I'm pregnant." Kate answered. 

        "Okay, we're going to put the gel on you. I would want to ask more question, but there are kids here." Dr. Helena said. I nodded my head, and watch Kate pull up her shirt up to her breast. The doctor placed the gel all over her stomach, and placed the wand and started to move it. I looked at the screen, as did the doctor. 

        "Well, Mrs. and Mr. Olson, you guys are expecting a child after all. Congrats." I smiled and looked at Kate and kissed her forehead. She gave me a smile, and looked at the screen. 

        "Can we have a print out?" She asked. The doctor nodded her head, and walked out of the room. 

        "Kids, come here, I want to show you something." They got up and walked towards me. I pointed to the screen. "Look that's your new baby brother or sister." They all nodded their head, confused. 

        "But how is the baby on the tv." Kellin asked. I laughed. 

        "You'll understand when you're older." I said, patting his back. I'm going to be a daddy again. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow| 

        Okay, guys I have something to say. I'm pretty sure that you guys know that I've written stories before, but deleted it due to the fact I didn't want to carry the burden of writing too many stories at the same time. For about a while, I wanted to write Bulletproof Love and I'm still going to write that one. I like the plot I have for the story and heads up it's going to short. 

        Creatures is going to go up to 100 chapter, or that's a goal I want to complete. I just want to thank you guys so much for this. Never in a million years would I have ever thought of getting this many read. Every vote, every comment, means so much, and I love reading your comments. 

        For while, I've been thinking about writing a Chris Motionless story, not like the other ones. Its been on my mind for a away now. It starts from when Motionless In White was a new band, and Chris has a girlfriend, and they are married. She is pregnant with their first child, and gives birth to a boy. About a year later she gets pregnant again with their second child, and during that time Chris and her get a divorce. Of course, Chris still stops by and sees his kids. Then it carries on from there. Would you read it if I wrote it? Please if you have any feedback just let me know. Thanks guys.