Chapter Eighty- Nine: The Pictures Are Living In My Phone

|Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer|

Ricky's P.O.V.

"Why?" I asked. "Why did you leave all of sudden? When we needed you the most?" I asked tears brimming my eyes, as I looked at the boy I raised.

"I'm sorry dad, but-"

"Don't you dare but me. You left us when we really needed you. Did you know that Riley locked herself away for one week before Kellin finally dragged her out. Did you know that Gwen had nightmares every night, and it ended up with all of us in the living room watching a Disney movie? Did you fucking show up to see your mother?" I yelled at him.

"She never gave birth to me." And with that I gave him a slap across his cheek.

"Don't you dare say that. She basically took you in when you shut full of 'mom' didn't want to." I fired back at him. "You know what we were doing without you anyways. Why'd you show up now?" I asked Agee boiling up in my body. "You know what, just fuck off." I yelled at him. I opened the door and saw Jessica standing there smiling. "Please take the kids with you, I need to be alone." I asked, walking out through the back door. I didn't have my car so my only option was to walk.

What am I doing with my life? What happened to you Kate? What'd you leave us? Did she know how much she built me back up again? The worst part was that I couldn't forget, even though I wanted to. I wanted to forget every inch of Kate. Her soft skin, her silky hair, her voice, her moan. Everything. It was haunting me everything day.

I slid against the tree of the lonely park and cried out every tears that I've been holding in. Everything emotion I've felt like from the start. Every tear had its own story. One little meaning that I learned. I don't think I'll be able to love again.

"Hey, you okay there." A girl's voice asked cutting me off my horrible thought. I looked up and saw a girl with red long hair, nose piercing, and tattoos littered her body. She sat down next to me and rubbed my back.

"Yeah." I said. I didn't want to tell anyone, because if I do then I start sobbing telling my whole life story.

"When someone says yeah, it means I'm dying inside." She said. I turned to her.

"How do you know so much about this?" I asked.

"I've been here before. A park is the best place to me. Alone in your thoughts. It can be a deadly place, in you head." She said. she stuck her Han out to me. "Bella." I shook her hand.

"Rick." I told her.

"I know how you are." she said in a 'duh' voice.

"You're a fan." I asked.

"Nah, I played Warped with my band. My drummer is a huge fan of yours. He's ways blasting your music. I must say, I like it." she chuckled. I smiled.

"See you smiled." She pointed out. I nodded my head. "Wanna talk about it? It's nice to let out some air." Bella said. I nodded my head.

I told he everything. Everything from when I meet Kate to when she died, to Jace. Bella sat and listened to re whole thing. After I was done I looked up at her.

"You've got yourself in a tricky situation. I think you should talk to Jace, see why he was gone. Maybe even go out for dinner." She suggested. "Or I come to you house and have everyone talk it over." She also considered.

"They're both good ideas." I agreed.

"Here's my number, feel free to call." she smiled and got up. I stood up and hugged her.

"Thank you, Bella." I whispered.

"It was my pleasure." She whispered back.

|Comment, Vote, and Follow|

^Not Edited