Chapter Thirty- Six: Baby Shower

Song for the Chapter: Terrible Things by Mayday Parade

Kate's P.O.V.

T H E W E E K B E F O R E

"No Ricky I want it to be half blue and half pink. For god's sake its a boy and a girl." I tried to explain to my husband. Ricky and I got married about a week ago, and now were planning the baby shower.

"She's right, dude, it is a boy and a girl." Chris said, making himself sitting down in the couch. Jace was fast asleep, in his bed.

We decided to call everyone over and talk about the baby shower.

"She's right Rick, plus we have a lot of guest coming over." Ghost said. "As much as I love black, this is two babies we are talking about." We all nodded.

"Alright so what are we going to wear?" Allie asked.

"Well, the guys can wear suit, and we can wear dresses, I guess." Kelly said.

"Sure." I said. "Ladies upstairs, I have to show you guys something." We all walked upstairs and into my bedroom." I locked the door, just to make sure that the guys wouldn't come in.

"What happened?" Ashley asked.

"Okay, I didn't want to tell this to Ricky, but I noticed something about my bottom part. It's spreading." I said.

"Spreading?" Allies asked confused.

"Yeah, like the area is opening up." They all nodded.

"Here, can we see, my mum was a nurse so I can relate to this type of thing." I nodded and took of the cotton shorts I wore the whole day. I spread my legs and they looked. Once they were done, I wore the shorts again.

"looks like you'll be a mommy soon." Ryan- Ashley said.

"Are you nervous?" Kelly asked.

"I mean I am, but there really nothing to be scared about, like Ricky told me that everything will be okay. Plus we have you guys." I laughed.

"True, and Ryan and I decided that we should keep Jace for a while until you two are settled with the babies." Allie said.

"That's great idea."

"Now I say, that tomorrow we should go shopping for dresses." Kelly said. We all agreed to this, and walked downstairs. I saw that the boys were all talking about what suit they should wear and everything. Angelo's eyes widened.

"Everybody shut up." He yelled, everyone looked at him. I looked around, then we all tried to figure out what happened. He suddenly ran upstairs, and we all followed behind. We walked to Jace's room and saw that Angelo was rocking a crying Jace in his arms. Ricky walked up to him and Jae saw him, and made grabby hands towards him. He carried him and Jace laid his head on his shoulder. I smiled and went downstairs, with Chris holding on to arm 'making sure that I won't fall'.

T H E B A B Y- S H O W E R

We were all dressed nicely, and both of our families were here. They started to talk and got along pretty well. Jace was dressed in a really cute sweater as well. He had all the girl wrapped around his fingers, which was funny cause he ran to Balz saying that the girl had cooties, and Balz ran away from Ryan- Ashley. So all was going well.

"Alright, so thank you to everyone who came today, it really means alot." Ricky started to say into the mic. Some band dude stopped by and wanted to enjoy the time with us. They started to play various songs, and some of us started to dance. I went to my brother and dad who were talking.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey." Harry said. "Dad take a picture of us, I want to post it on Instagram." Dad took a photo with Ryan and Balz photobombing it. He posted it and as soon as he did his phone exploded with likes and comments. I laughed as he turned off his phone and dragged Gemma to the dance floor to dance with him. I laughed at the two dorks and went over to Ricky, who was on his phone.

"Hey, this our party, don't be on your phone." I whispered. He turned around and kissed me.

"Sure thing darling." He said, kissing my forehead. He smiled and walked away. I sighed, thinking what must be wrong with him. I shook it off and went and saw that they were bring out the cake. I stood in front of it, as well as Ricky who was now holding Jace. Everyone gathered around and we all took pictures. Ricky handed Jace to Chris, before taking the knife in his hand. We held it together, and just before cutting the cake, I felt a sharp pain flow through my body, and a liquid slide down my legs. I fell to the ground, just before Balz catching me and him and Ghost holding on to me.My mum and dad ran towards me and they pushed aside the cake, and gathered around. Ricky stood by me taking my hand.

"KATE!"

"Take her to the hospital." Allie yelled. "She's having the babies." We all gathered inside the car and drove off. Ricky held on to my hand, as Allie wiped my forehead from the sweat.

"Breath." She said.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me|

{There will be a part two.}