Chapter Sixty- Six: Don't Fall Asleep

|Don't Fall Asleep at the Helm by Sleeping With Sirens| 

Kate's P.O.V. 

        Ricky and I had to pay attention to Gwen a lot. We even had to make her sleep with us, and it was hard because we couldn't hear her cries. Ricky thought of a good idea fo making her sleep on his chest and he would wake up when she would start moving. Riley and Kellin wanted the attention but we had to explain about Gwen. Riley wasn't to happy that she isn't the only princess in the house. It's been hard trying to keep everyone in control. Allie and Ryan have helped out a lot. 

        "Ricky, where's Gwen?" I asked. 

        "Upstairs." I nodded my head and went upstairs. Gwen was in the bed with all the pillows surrounding her. She was sleeping peacefully. I sat on the bed and looked at her. She had gotten mostly Ricky's features. Kellin and Riley looked more like me, brown hair and brown eyes. Gwen had black hair and blue eyes. She was so beautiful, but with a horrible curse on her. I wondered what her voice would be like, soft like her. Riley didn't really Gwen in the house, the first time when we tried to get her to hold Gwen, Riley said no and walked to her room. Chris and Ricky made a room for Gwen right next to my room, and had to break the wall so that we can connect the rooms. Ricky and Gwen wouldn't leave each other. She was a daddy's little girl. 

        I looked up and saw Ricky. I smiled and he walked towards the bed and sat down. 

        "She's beautiful." He said stroking Gwen's cheek. 

        "She is, she looks like you honestly, Riley and Kellin were both bigger, and Gwen here is 5 pounds. I think she's going to be like you." I laughed. 

        "Riley is going to look like you in the future, and Kellin." Ricky laughed. Just then we heard a something moving, and looked down at Gwen. She was opening her eyes and looked around. Ricky grabbed her and held her in his hands. 

        "Lets go downstairs." I nodded my head and we walked down the stairs. Jace was watching Batman, and Kellin was eating his cookie. We sat on the couch and I looked around. 

        "Where's Riley?" I asked. 

        "Oh, she's in her room." Jace said. I nodded my head and watched Batman. 

(Later that night) 

Ricky's P.O.V. 

        I was asleep and felt like something was moving on my chest. Gwen. I opened my eyes and saw her with tears running down her face. I got up and held her close to my chest. I grabbed the bottle of milk and walked out of the room. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I bounced her on my legs and she finally opened her eyes. Her hands reached for face, as I brought her closer. 

        "Shhh, it's okay baby, it okay. Do you want some milk?" I asked. I grabbed the milk bottle and laid her in my arms, and gave her the milk. After she was done, I started to burp her. She let out a small burp and since I was too lazy to walk back upstairs, I just laid down on the couch and made sure that Gwen wouldn't fall down. I laid her on my chest and fell asleep. 

***

        I woke up in the morning and saw that Gwen was still asleep. I smiled and thought to myself. 

        I'm blessed to have such a beautiful daughter. I love her so much. II'll protect as much as I can. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|