Chapter Forty- Four: Show Me Your Dreams

|Iris by Sleeping With Sirens (Cover)|

Kate's P.O.V.

I heard the calls of my daughter, and I got up and walked to the room where the two slept. I picked her up from the crib, and rocked her back and forth, singing softly.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Soon, she slowly fell asleep, and I headed back to my room, and laid down on the bed. Who would've thought that I would become a mother. I wanted to do so much, but never got the chance. I dropped out of uni, to go tour with my older brother, then we got into a fight, and I bumped into Ricky, and we started something that would lead us to where we are know. I shook away that thought and went to bed, only be waken by text message. It was from RIcky's phone. 

No! That's his phone, don't worry about it. I told myself. I got out bed and looked at the message. 

Jess

Hey, are u okay? You haven't been talking lately xx. 

I read the text, and tears formed in my eyes. Was he? When did this happen? How? So many thoughts ran threw my head, and I slipped in next to Ricky, and sat up. I looked over at the man. He didn't look like the type of guy that would.

"Stop over thinking Kate, maybe she's just concern." I told myself. The whole night I tried to fall asleep, but the thoughts were overcoming me. Finally I let a tear escape my eyes, and looked at the ceiling, waiting for the darkness to swallow me. 

*** 

My eyes slowly opened and sat up, looking around and noticed that Ricky was gone. I wonder why. 

"Stop, it, just shut up , okay. He's not doing this. I trust him." I screamed at myself and hugged my legs closer to my chest. I rocked myself, and closed my eyes, muttering "I trust him." over and over again. I heard footstep, coming closer and closer to the door. The door opened and Ricky came inside and looked at me. He saw that state I was in and his face unreadable. 

Ricky's P.O.V. 

"Stop, it, just shut up , okay. He's not doing this. I trust him." I heard Kate scream. I dropped the spoon in the bowl and raced upstairs. I came to the door and opened it, only to find my beautiful wife, curled up, rocking herself, muttering "I trust him.". 

"Kate, baby are you okay?" I said, slowly walking up to her. She looked at me and moved farther away. 

"Stay the fuck away from me." She said. 

"Baby, what's going on?" I asked. I had to be calm with her. From what I've read, you should never be straight forward with a girl.

"I said, stay the fuck away from me." She repeated once again. 

"Kate, what are you talking about?" I asked her. What was wrong with her? Was she on her month? 

"Then tell, RIck, who is Jess?" She asked. She looked at my phone. 

"What! You looked at my phone. Jess is the lady that works at Fearless Records, she was texted me to make sure I was okay." I yelled. I was surprised that the kids hadn't woken up yet. 

"Why are you lying Ricky?" She said, getting up and slowly walking up to me. Something was wrong about her. "Who is she?" She asked again. 

"Kate, I'm telling the truth. Why won't you believe me?" I said. 

"Because, the first time, you went with her. Almost got married. You went away from me, Ricky you left me. Alone, to cry all by myself." 

"Why if you don't trust me, then why the fuck are you married with me? Why the fuck did you have kids with me, huh?" By this time I had her cornered, and she looked at me with so much hate. What was making her act this way? 

"Fine, then I want us to divorce." She said, and shoved me out of the way and went downstairs and out of the house. I heard the cries of my children and walked to them. I carried Kellin and held him close. 

"Shhh. It's okay. Daddy's here. Shhh." I said to my boy. I felt my eyes tear up, and I finally started to let them fall. Why did I do wrong? What happened? I had just gotten her back, and now she's gone. I decided to call the one person, I always trusted. 

"Hello." She answered. 

"Is it okay, if I can sleep at your house, and my kids?" I asked. 

"Sure, RIck are you crying?" She asked. 

"I'll tell you later." I packed my bags and packed Jace's, Kellin's and Riley's stuff as well. Tear were slowly making their way down my pale face. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

Please don't hate me!!!