Chapter Sixty- Three: Home Sweet Home

|Reckless and the Brave by All Time Low|

Ricky's P.O.V.

I was in my bunk going through my Twitter, when the door stopped. I opened the curtain and saw Chris getting out.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Gas station, and I'm going to the bathroom and getting food." he answered. I nodded my head getting out of my bunk. I slipped on my shoes and walked outside. I yawned and walked inside the store and saw Josh paying for the gas. I walked and grabbed some water and some cookies.

"Tired?" Balz asked, grabbing the same pack of cookies. I nodded my head.

"At least we can go home and sleeping on real beds." I said. Balz laughed and paid for my stuff. I went back to the bus and sat on the table grabbing a carton of milk. I poured into a cup, and dipped my cookies in it, then ate it. I took out my phone and looked at photos Kate sent me. There was one with TJ and Riley. They were at the Disney Store and Riley was wearing her Elsa dress. I laughed, and remembered that in the morning I'll be able to see them. After I finished the cookies, I threw away the cup and went back to my bunk. The bus started to move, which meant that eaither Balz or Chris were driving. I went inside my bunk and closed my eyes.

***

"Rick, wake up, dude we're drving to your house." I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes, and saw Chris. "Wake up." I nodded my head, and slowly got out off my bunk. Thank god, I had my bags packed, so that I could just leave.

"Ricky don't forget the backpack with all the gifts." Balz yelled. I nodded my head and looked around for the black backpack. It was leaning against Chris' bunk. I grabbed it and opened it, making sure that it was mine. I placed it with al my bags and hugged all the guys goodbye.

"Tell Princess Riley, we said hi." I laughed at the nickname the guys gave her. Over the five years, Riley doesn't wear band shirts or anything related to shirts. She wants to wear dresses that make her look like a princess. So Kate and I have to take her shoppin so that she can pick out what she wants. I'm just dying for her teenage years, or what Ryan says "She's going to be one hot chick and you're going to jail." phase. That's why I have Chris, he can help me Like come one, the guy's 6 feet. I walked off the bus and walked to the front door. I grabbed my keys from my pockets and opened the door. As I stepped inside, the room was dark. Confused, I reached for the lights and turned it on.

"Surprise!" Everybody yelled. I smiled and looked around, there was a poster that had 'Welcome Home Daddy' on it. Kellin was wearing shorts and a SWS shirt, Jace was wearing jeans and a blue shirt, and Riley was wearing a purple dress with flowers on it. she ran up to me and hugged my leg. I smiled and picked her up and sat on the floor and all the kids ran up to me and hugged me. I looked up and saw Kate standing there wearing skinny jeans and my shirt, with TJ and his girlfriend. I stood up and hugged her, kissing her on the lip.

"Ewww." I heard the kids yell. I laughed and went to bro hug TJ, and shook hands with his girlfriend. I smiled and grabbed the backpack. I opened the backpack and took out all the presents. I handed them out. Riley had gotten some dolls, and Kellin &Jace got balls and shirts. I gave Kate a ring, and she hugged me. It was great to be home.

"Daddy?" Riley asked me, as Kellin and Jace played outside. TJ had left, sayiing that ETF had a band meeting tonight.

"Yes, sweetie." I said, as she sat on my lap.

"When I grow up, will I be pretty?" She asked. Kate sat down and watched her.

"Darling, you'll be beautiful. You look so pretty right not. Don't let anyone tell you anything, I think you're the most prettiest girl on the planet." I said. She nodded her head.

"Even prettier than mommy." She asked. I nodded my head looking at Kate.

"Both of you are my two favotire women on this planet." I said kissing her forehead. She got off my lap and went outside and played with the guys. Kate next to me and kissed me.

"You're a great dad." She said.

"And you're a great mother." I said kissing her, "I love you."

"I love you too."

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

*Not Edited (because I'm lazy)

Sorry for the late update. I was going to update on Friday night, but I ended up watching the Pierce the Veil live concert. It was the best thing in the world. My favorite part was when Vic performed I'm Low On Gas And You Need a Jacket, and everyone was singing along. What was your favorite part, if you watched it?

Don't forget to check out Bulletproof Love, Thanks!