Chapter Sixty- Five: Olson! I hate you!

|Broken Generation by Of Mice & Men|

Kate's P.O.V. 

        "Mommy?" I looked up from the book that I was reading and saw Kellin was standing there. 

        "Yeah, what's wrong?" I asked him. 

        'i'm hungry, and daddy is busy writing a song." He said. 

        "Okay, let's go." I grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen. I placed my hand over my stomach. "What do you want to eat, little man?" I asked. He giggled, then thought for a moment. 

        "Cookies." He yelled. I smiled and walked to the cupboard and reached up. I opened it, and went to grab the jar, when I felt something slide down my legs. My stomach started to hurt, and my hands gripped the table. 

        "Mommy, are you okay?" I heard Kellin ask. 

        "Kellin, baby go get your father, and your sister, and Jace." I manged to get out. The baby was coming. 

Kellin's P.O.V. 

        I got out of my seat and ran to my dad's room. I opened the door and saw him sitting on th bed with his guitar, and laptop. 

        "Daddy." I said. He looked at me, and took off his headphones. 

        "Kellin, I told youI'm busy." He snapped. I kepted in my tears, and walked over to his bed. 

        "Mommy needs you daddy. She's in pain." Daddy's eyes widened, and he quickly got up and ran out the door. I ran to Riley's room and saw her Jace playing. 

        "Guys, come on, I think something is wrong with mom." We all ran to the kitchen. Dad was helping mom to the couch. I thought fast and grabbed mom's phone and called Uncle Chris. He answered after a couple rings. 

 (Chris is in bold) 

        Hello

        Uncle Chris 

        Kellin, why do you have your mom's phone 

        Mommy isn't feeling well, and I think her stomach hurts 

        I'm on my way kid 

        He hung up, and I went to the living room, and stodd with Riley and Jace. Jace was holding Riley's hand, and Riley grabbed my hand. What mom going to be okay? What about that baby? Daddy was running around the house and grabbing stuff. All I wanted was a cookie. The door opened and Uncle Chris walked with Sabrina. 

        "Sabrina take the kids, I'll get Kate in the car." Uncle Chris said. Riley hugged Sabrina, and she took us into her car. I looked out the window and saw Dad carrying Mom into Uncle's Chris car. 

        "Sabrina where are we going?" Jace asked. 

        "We are going to meet the new baby." She smiled. I was really confused. How is mommy having the baby? 

Kate's P.O.V. 

                Oh how much, I welcomed the feeling of having a baby. We were all going to the hospital, and the guys and girls were meeting us there. Chris drove as fast as he could and made without getting stopped by the pollce like last time. Ricky was holding my hand. Someone came and took me into the hospital, I turned my head and saw everyone. I gave them a weak smile. Allie came with me and helped me get changed. I laid down, and the nurse came in, and checked up on me. 

        "Alright you care 7 centimeters, do you know who's going to be in the room with you?" The nurse sad. I nodded my head. 

        "Allie, Ricky, Chris, Ryan- Ashley, Kelly, and Kylie." I said. The nurse nodded and Ricky walked inside. 

        "How you feeling?' He asked. I glared at me. 

        "How do you think I'm feeling Olson?" I smiled. He nodded his and sat down. 

        "I just wanna know if it's a girl or a boy." Ricky said, holding my hand. 

        "Me too." Another wave of pain hit me, and I screamed out. 

        "8." I heard Allie say. I looked over at her. THe rest of the girls came in and looked at me. 

        "Excited." Kelly asked. 

        "Not really, I'm more scred that anything." I said being honest. 

        "Oh come on, you pushed out two babies." Ryan- Ashley said. I laughed at her comment. 

***

        "Come on, Kate I can see it's head." The doctor screamed over me. 

        "OLSON! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled. Ricky's eyes went wide, and I closed my eyes again, giving one last push. I heard the cries of my baby, and waited to hear the gender. 

        "IT'S A GIRL."  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them again and the doctor gave me the baby. I held her close to me, as Ricky leaned over to see her face. 

        "Hi." Tears were in my eyes. "Hi Gwen, welcome to the world." I looked up at Ricky and smiled. 

        "What's her name?" The nurse asked. 

        "Gwen Anne Olson." I smiled with pride. The nurse nodded her head, and wrote the infomation down. 

        They had taken the baby away for some check ups, and so far we found out that she was 5 pounds, and 16 inches. Small baby. Ricky and I were sitting next to each other, and talking when the doctor came in. 

        "Hello, so we were doing some test on your daughter to see if she's okay and everything, and we have some news for you guys." I couldn't feel anything, what was wrong with my baby girl. 

        "What's wrong with her?" Ricky asked, with hurt in his eyes. 

        "She can't speak, when she was crying there was no sound." 

        "But she cried when she came out." Ricky stated. 

        "Yes, but when we were with her, I found out that her voice wasn't fully ready. Noises might come out here and there, but hopefully she can get her voice in the future." I nodded my head. Well, at least she was okay.  

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|