Chapter Eighty-Three: Pain

|Everybody sells Cocaine by MIW|

Original Title: If I take the pain away, you'll come back for more some day

This is really short by the way! 

Riley's P.O.V. 

        I decided to ride my bike to school. Dad was still with Ryan so Jessica was staying with for awhile. I rode down the street with my earbuds on, I reached school and locked my bike inside the cage. (Where you're supposed to put your bike and skateboards). I pulled my sweater down and held my back closer. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a MIW sweater. I went to my locker and opened it and saw a note fall out. Bending down, I picked it up and opened it. 

        Meet me behind the restroom at lunch

        Confused, I stuffed the note in my pocket grabbed my books for my first and second period. I placed my backpack inside the locker and grabbed my pencil case. I saw my friends all sitting in the quad so I walked over to them. 

        "Hey guys!" I said sitting down. 

        "Hey girly." Some of them responded. We all took a quick selfie, and posted it up on Instagram. The bell for homeroom rang and we all parted ways. I started to grow curious about that note. 

***

        It was lunch time and I walked to where the restrooms where. I saw one of the football player standing there. 

        "Hey Nick, were the one who placed the note in my locker?" I asked walking up to him. He nodded his and looked at me. 

        "Yeah, I wanted to ask if you could come to the Dance with me?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. I nodded my head. 

        "I would love you." I smiled. 

        "Great, let's get some lunch. I hear there's pizza." We both walked to the lunch line and both pizza. I saw Kellin raising his eyebrow at me but I shrugged it off. We sat down with our friends and ate and laughed. I smiled at Nick and he smiled back. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

Yeah, I know this is a shitty chapter. Cope with me. I have a writer's block. 

^Not Edited.