Chapter Seventy- Four: Death

|Death of the Party By New Years Day|

Jace's P.O.V.

Mom wouldn't be proud of me. Here I was sitting at a park alone, smoking. I had stolen Ryan's cigarettes. I needed something to release the stress that I was living in. Everything was wrong. I had gotten into a fight with Emily, and it was my fault. I was the one who yelled at her. I took another drag and blew the smoke out of my mouth. It felt like all the pain and stress was lifted off my shoulder. The silence was making me calm. After spending three days inside a death prison was a nightmare. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the bench. My hair was greasy and oily. I think I might go to a hotel and just wash my hair and get some new clothes from the bus. My thought were cut off my phone blasting my ringtone, which was I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance. I rolled my eyes and picked it up, not checking who it was.'

"Hello." I answered.

"Where are you?' Cole's voice yelled.

"Dude chill." I laughed. "I'm fine."

"I"m fine, that's all you have to say. You know that Emily has been crying for the past hour. Oh and Balz woke up too. if you cared you would be staying here to see what would happen. But no, your too caught up with your bull-" I didn't even bother listening to him. I hung up and shut down my phone. I stood up and threw the cigarette on the floor, rubbing my foot against it. All I wanted was some peace. I wanted to forget the world for just a moment. I walked down the path and saw that the park was really big, just with a lot of big trees. There was a little girl on the swings and her dad and mom pushing her. The women looked up at me and her eyes widened. Okay, she didn't have to stare, I know I'm ugly right now, but please just don't stare. She started to walk towards me and when she was close enough. She placed her hand on my cheek.

"What has that women done to you?" She spoke. WHat was she doing?

"Um, do I know you?" I asked a bit unsure.

"No, but I know you. I can't believe they did this to you. My baby I regret every moment, when I lost you." Everything hit at once. My eyes were wide as a plate.The women blonde hair, and blue eyes.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

Whose this women? I know but you don't. Well, you might know, eh. One more part of Part Three. I might update again today