Chapter Forty- Two: Merry Christmas

|Santa's Pissed By MIW|

^^I know I've picked this song a lot of times, but it's Christmas

Kate's P.O.V.

I was cuddled up to Ricky, when i heard screaming, and someone running into our room. They jumped on our bed and started to sing.

"Jingle Bells, batman smells, robin laid an egg, the batmobile lost a wheel." I smiled and opened my eyes, and aw Ricky jumped up and yelled.

"AND THE JOKER FUCKED YOUR MOM." Ricky yelled. I got up and glared at the guys and Ricky. "What." Ricky said.

"I think someone forgot the fact there's a kid in here, and there's two babies sleeping." I said.

"Can I fuck my mom?" I heard Jace say. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes. Ryan- Ashley who next to him.

"Don't say the word, it's a bad word." She scolded him.

"Then why does Daddy say it." He questioned.

"Because you're daddy is dumb." She said, patting is head.

"Hey." Ricky said.

"Why is daddy dumb?" He asked.

"Let's go get our present." Chris walked in holding Riley, and Ghost walked in holding Kellin. We all got out, and I just noticed that we were all wearing our PJs. We all raced downstairs, which ending me tripping over Ryan, and Allies falling on us.

"Fu- Fudge." Ryan yelled.

"We told you guy not to run." Ashley said, walking. We got up and went to the tree and grabbed the one that had our names on it.

"PRESENTS." Balz yelled. I looked out the window and saw the neighbors smiling at the us.

"Aww, I love you Kate." He said hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back. I found the ones with my name and opened them. I saw that my secret Santa was Angelo. I gave him a big hug, and thanked him.

Soon enough the floor was covered in wrapping paper, and bags. We cleaned it up and everyone went back to their houses to get ready. I got Jace ready while Ricky got Riley ready. Chris was already, so he helped out with Kellin. Jace wore some jeans, and a Santa sweater, I got him, Riley wore a pretty punk dress, and Kellin wore a green sweater, with red jeans. I got dressed in some dark green skinny jeans and a red sweater, my hair was pulled out of my face and into a ponytail, and Ricky wore a red shirt. Chris drove us to the place where we were going to eat breakfast. Ryan and Allie were already there and had the tables in a long row.

Everyone arrived and we all sat down. Riley was siting on Ricky's lap and playing with his fingers. After about an hour our food came and we all dug in.

"I love food, I could marry it." I heard Chris moan.

"CHRISTOPHER,HAS YOUR MOTHER NOT NAUGHT YOU TO NOT HAVE FOOD SEX AT THE TABLE." Balz said. We all laughed.

"Alright so know we are going to go back to Ricky's house an cook the dinner, since it's going to be a long process." Ghost said. We all drove back and we all started to cook, some of them just stayed on the couch and watched movies. Chris and Ghost knew how to cook so they helped us out.

"Kate pass me the salt." Chris said. I grabbed some container that I thought was the salt and passed it.

"Kate you me the pepper." He said.

"Oh." I said, looking up and grabbing the right one this time.

"Santa watches you in your sleep, he stalks your every fucking move. He even looks at you in the shower." We heard Ghost sing. We all stopped at looked at him, weirdly. "What, just stating the truth." He said defending himself.

It about 6 when all the food was ready, we didn't have a big table so we were just going to eat in the living room with a movie on. I sat next to Ricky and we both ate, as we watched The Christmas Carol.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow.|

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had good Christmas.
What'd you guys get? I got a camera, gift cards, and clothes.

Check out my story update thingy and leave a comment on that, please, I need your opinion.

Happy Holidays!!!