Chapter Twenty- Six: 1 Month Old & Suprise

|Song For The Chapter: Santa's Pissed by Motionless In White|

{The next nine chapters will be Kate's pregnancy months.} 

 Kate's P.O.V. 

The guys, girls, Ricky, and I were all going to the mall.  Ricky and I were going to look for some baby stuff, but we weren't going to buy them it, cause we don't know the gender or anything. I was wearing some skinny jeans and a light green tank top. RIcky settled on some black skinny jeans and a black bottoon up shirt. No suprise there. We drove to Ghost's house and everyone was just arriving. We all stood around talking. I was standing next to Ricky, when suddenly I was being dragged away. I looked and saw Ryan- Ashley had pulled me away. 

"No, not my wifey." Ricky whined, as Blaz held him. 

"Sorry, Rick, she's mine." Ashley teased. He stuck out his tongue at, just when Blaz slapped him in the head. 

"Ouch, you idiot." Ricky said looking at Blaz. I laughed, and just in time Chris came with the van. We all cheered, as all the neighbors stared at us. My eyes met another women's across the street. She monthed to me. "Are you safe?" I looked at her confused, as Ricky came up behind me and kissed my cheek, I turned my head and kissed him. We walked hand-in-hand to the van. Once we were all the van, which was Angelo and Chris in the front, Kelly, Ricky and I in the middle, Blaz, Ryan- Ashley, and Kylie in the thrid row, and Ryan, Allie, and Ghost in the back.

"Angelo, dear." I said in a motherly way. He looked behind me and raised his eyebrows. 

"Yes, mom." He said. Everyone was trying to hold in their laughter. 

"Can you please turn on some music?" I said sweetly. 

"Why?" He was testing me. Two can play at that game. 

"Because I am a pregnant women, and if you do not turn on the music, you can kiss having kids goodbye." I sassed. 

"Burn."

"Kill em'."

"Oooooh." 

"She burned you Angelo." Were all said through the van. Angelo's eyes went wide, then he turned on the music, which was of course their songs, Santa Pissed. We all sang along, and laughed. Once we had reached the mall, everyone got out of the van, and walked inside the mall . People looked at us wierd, and I leaned against Ricky, placing my hand over my stomach. 

"Alright, were should we go?" Angelo said clapping his hands. 

"HOT TOPIC!" Chris yelled, jumping like a child. I place my hand on his shoulder, pulling him down. 

"Calm down child." I said. Ricky smiled and we both linked our hands together. We made our way to Hot Topic, and we all spilt up inside the store. I was with Allie as we dug through some of the dresses they had. 

"Darling you will awesome with this on." Allie said, pulling up a dark red dress. I liked it. 

"But my stomach." I told her. 

"It's okay, yo can wear it now, and after." I nodded and went to the cashier, as soon as Allie picked out something. We all got one thing, since the price would be too high if we got two things. We all divided the money and paid. 

"I'M HUNGRY." Blaz whined. So now, I guess we were going to the food court. I was laughing at something lame Ghost said about a 8 year old wearing make up and walking in high boot, and a purse. (My little cousin, that I hate does that.) While we were walking, I noticed a little boy with blonde hair crying against a wall. I detached myself from Ricky, as he gave me confused look. I walked over to the boy and kneeled down to him. {The little boy is on the side, I am aware that I picked Chris Fronzak son, but he's so cute. But just ignore Chris Fronzak in the photo, if you can.}