Chapter Eighty- One: Rebirth

|The Strays by Sleeping With Sirens|

Ricky's P.O.V. 

        I was in the kitchen cooking some noodles, while Gwen was reading her book. I had gotten a call from Riley & Kellin telling me that they were walking home from school. 

        "I'M HOME!" I heard Kellin scream. Riley walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter. 

        "Hi daddy!" I raised my eyebrow at her. 

        "What are you so happy about?" I asked her. Something must've happened today, that's why she's so jumpy. 

        "Nothing." And with that she jumped off and ran to her room. I looked at Gwen and she looked at me and shrugged. I shook my head thinking that she must've made new friends or something. My phone started to ring, and I loked over at it and saw Ryan was calling. I picked up the phone and placed it between my shouder and ear.

        "Hey." I greeted. 

        "Rick, dude the baby is coming. I need to come." I heard Ryan say. 

        "Alright, your house right?" I asked, placing the noodles in a bowl. 

        "Yeah." I realized that I couldn't leave the kids. It was a school night and they had to do their homework and all that shit. I dialed a number, that I knew all to well. 

        "Hello."

        "Listen I need to come to my apartment, and can you babysit the kids, Allie's having her baby." I asked. 

        "Sure, I'll be there in five."

        While I waited, I got my shoes and coat ready. I explained to the kids that I was leaving and would be back by tommorow. They understood, and the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and saw Jessica. 

        "Thank you so much." I thanked her. 

        "No problem, their food is ready right?" She asked. I nodded my head, and kissed Gwen on the cheek, and waved to Kellin & Riley. 

        "I'll be back." 

Riley's P.O.V.

        It's been one hour since dad has been gone. Jessica's a pretty cool person. Currently Jessica was done my hair, while we were watching Frozen with Gwen, while Kellin is playing videogames in his room. 

        "Hey, Jessie?" I asked her

        "Yeah." 

        "Can you help me get ready for the halloween dance. I got asked by the cutest guy, and I'm bad at make up." I turned around since she was down braiding my hair. 

        "I would love to, but does your dad know this." She asked. 

        "That's the part, I'm avoiding."

        "Then how are we going to explain this to your dad, when he sees you weaing a costume and make up." She did have a point. "It's okay. I'll talk to your dad about this." I liked Jessica, she was nice. 

        "How do you know my dad?" I asked her. 

        "We used to date back in the day, but your mother stole his heart, I guess she made him happy." She gave a weak smile and I nodded my head. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow| 

^Not Edited.