Chapter Sixty- Eight: Ticking Until You Explode

|Time Bomb By All Time Low|

Gwen's P.O.V. 

        Dad was busy at a signing, and Mom and Allie were out doing something. My older sibling wouldn't let me be with them because I was to little. So here I was sitting on the bus and drawing in my notebook. I was bored and wanted to go outside. I stood up and opened the door and walked out. Mom had dressed me in some knee length shorts and a purple shirt with a cat on it. I held my white board close to my body as I walked around the buses. 

        "Hey kid what are you doing here?" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw that it was a man with tattoos. He had a piercing on his nose, and tattoos covering his arm. I took out my whiteboard and wrote My dad is on this tour. I held it up to him and he grabbed it and read it. He was confused for a moment and I motioned that I couldn't talk. He gave me a weak smile. 

        "Well, what's you name?" He asked, kneeling down to my height. I wrote down Gwen and showed it to him. 

        "Well, Miss. Gwen, I'm Austin Carlile. Do you want to come with me and go on stage?" He asked with a smile. I nodded my head and walkd with him. He held my hand and took me to the main stage where he was performing. 

        "Austin we were waiting for you, and why is there a little girl with you?" the man with the red hair asked. 

        "This is Gwen and she's on this tour for some reason. I want her to preform with us. Look at her she's so cute." He gused picking me up and setting me on his lap. Alan laughed and pinched my cheek. 

        "She is cute, dude." He admitted. Soon enough the guys were on stage performing. Austin stopped in between songs and held his hand out. I left my board and marker on the floor and walked over to him. Austin picked me up and told the crowd who I was. The fans started to scream louder, and he performed and sang. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. Best Day Ever. 

Jace's P.O.V. 

        I was walking with Emily around Warped Tour, when Emily asked if she could go see some bands, I agreed with her and we went to the Escape The Fate stage. We were in the crowd so EMily got on my back so she could see. I smiled and held her legs around my waist. We sang along and had someone take a photo. 

        After a while I felt a buzz in my pocket. I placed Emily down on the floor and reached for the phone. It was a text from dad. I opened it and it read. 

        Come to the MIW bus quick, we can't find Gwen. Panick ran through me. I showed the text to Emily and we left the show and ran to the where the buses were parked. I showed the gaurd my pass and we ran to where my dad was. 

        "Dad what happened?" I asked out of breath. Damn I was unfit. 

        "I came on the bus and saw that Gwen was no where to be seen. Have you guys seen her?" Dad asked RIley. " I told you to watch her." He voice was stern. 

        "I don't know where she went, I was watching th bands.' 

        "Riley you could've tol us, you could've asked Jace or Emily to take care of her. You know she can't speak." Dad yelled. 

        "Not my problem." She muttered. 

        "That's it young lady, you are grounded. I 'm tired of your shitty attitude. Get on my bus and stay there." He yelled. She stomped over to the bus and went inside. 

        "You three, come on and help me." Kellin, Emily, and I nodded our head and we all split up and went to go look for her. Please keep my little sister safe. 

Emily's P.O.V. 

        I decided to check the stages to see if Emma was there. I saw that Pierce the Veil was coming off the stage and I ran over to them. 

        "Hey, PTV over here." I shouted. They turned around and smiled. 

        "Hi, do you need anything signed?" Vic asked. 

        "Not this moment, but have you seen this little girl? My boyfriend's little sister, she's on this tour and wasn't on the bus when we came back." I said, showing them a photo of Emma. 

        "I think I've seen her, but I'm not sure." Jamie said. 

        "Please remember, she can't talk." I pleaded. 

        "Send me the photo and I'll text you if I find her." Vic said. I nodded my head and sent him the photo. I walked away and looked around for the little girl. I saw Ricky looking around not so far away. I ran up to him and told him that PTV was helping out. 

        "Thanks, Copeland Quiin is with Jace and she went to talk to her dad and ask him as well." Copeland was my best friend. We were both 15, and could relate on girl things. I saw Kellin (Olson) running towards me. 

        "Did you find her yet?" He asked. I shook my head.

        "Team up?" I asked. He nodded his head and we both walked around. 

        "We should knock on every bus and ask." Kellin asked. I nodded my head and followed him to the bus area again. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|  

*Not Edited* 

Do you guys want me to publish the Chris Motionless Fanfic?