Chapter Thirty- Four: I Feel Like Dancing

|Song for the Chapter: I feel like dancing by ATL|

Seven Months

Short Chapter By The Way

Kate's P.O.V. 

        My eyes widened at the sudden pain. Ricky seemed to notice. 

        "Babe are you okay?" He asked reaching out. 

        "Ricky." I reached to his arm, and when he gave it to me, I placed it on the stop where the baby was kicking. "They're kicking." I smiled. Ricky went down on his knees and placed his ears on the spot. When he felt it he smiled and looked up at me. 

        "I can't wait for tomorrow. We're going to find out the genders of the two babies." I smiled, as we continued to watch the movie we watching in our room. 

M O R N I N G 

I woke up, and realized that Jace was spending the night at Chris', so he wasn't here. I got out of bed and went down stair and got some milk ready for myself. I drank it and walked back upstairs and took a shower, while Ricky went to the other bathroom. 

Once we were both done, we went inside the car and went to the hospital. We walked inside and saw that there were some people were waiting. For about two hours of waiting (45 min.) we got called. I went inside with Rick. I lifted my shirt, and my bump was so HUGE. I poked it and Ricky started to laugh. The doctor came in and spreaded the gel on my stomach. I shivered and looked at the screen. There was two bodies. One tears of joy slipped out.. 

        "Alright it seems like the genders are one boy." Ricky yelled out YES. "And one girl." I smiled as more tears came out. 

        "We going to do it just fine." Ricky assured me. I nodded and wiped the gel off. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me.| 

{Sorry about the short chapter. It's a school night so yeah.|