Chapter Twenty- Seven: It's All The Rain That's Putting Me To Sleep

|Song For the Chapter: When You Can't Sleep At Night by Of Mice and Men|

(Still Month One)

Katelynn's P.O.V.

Ricky and I were able to make a room for Jace. It was painted blue, and was decorated by Angelo, who made a really cool theme. Jace has been sleeping by himself, but would rarely come to mine and Ricky's bed. Ricky also started getting used to Jace, and treated him like a son. I was in the house, that Ricky bought before I came back. It was two stories, and was beautiful.

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, while Jace was watching some Batman. I started to cook the pasta, looking at the clock, waiting for Ricky to come back from the studio. Angelo sadly left the band, but still hung out with us, and now the guys were started another album. Reincarnate. I boiled the pasta, and let it on slow, as I went to the living room, when I noticed Jace wasn't making any noise. I walked to the couch, and saw that he had fallen alseep. I carried my boy, to his bedroom, and layed him down on the race car bed. I walked downstairs and saw that the pasta was getting ready. I pulled it out and started to add the flavor. Once all that was done, Ricky opened the front door.

"I'm home." He said, closing the door. He walked insdie the kitchen. "Hi babe." He greeted me with a kiss. We made it long and full of love. Ricky then bent down to my stomach, and lifted the shirt I was wearing.

"How's my baby?" He said, kissing it. I laughed and he looked around. "Speaking of baby, where's Jace?"

"He fell alseep, so I put him upstairs." I replied.

{Hey Guys, I promise, I am going to update this later, right now I feel really sick, so I'm going to take a nap. I feel like I can't breath, without my chest hurting, so I'm going to rest. Thanks for the 8k, love you guys. I found out that MIW is coming to LA on Dec- 16, I think, and I might go.)

{I'm back}

"Oh, okay, is dinner ready?" Ricky asked. I nodded yes, and he answered. "I'm going to wake up, Jace." He made his way upstairs.

Ricky's P.O.V.

I walked upstairs, and went into Jace's room. I smiled at his small body curled up with his teddy bear. I kneed down and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Jace, baby, come one dinner's ready." I said. It took a few minutes for his eyes to flutter open.

"Daddy." My heart would beat faster when he said that, it felt so wierd.

"Yes." I answered.

"Can you carry me?" I nodded and picked up the little boy, taking his teddy bear. One thing Kate and I learned from him, was he was scared of being in the dark alone. If he was with me or Kate, he would be okay.

I walked downstairs, and laced the teddy bear on the couch, and went to table. I sat down Jace next to me, and Kate on the other side. He would switch sitting next to the each of us, every day. Kate brought the pasta, and water, and we started to eat. I took a video of Jace, and posted it on Instagram. We had told the fans about what happened, so they knew what was happening.

Once we were done eating, I washed the dishes, as Kate and Jace took out the ice cream and started getting them into the bowls.

"Mommy, mommy, look, I'm an iwe- crewm man." Jace said, waving the spoon around. We started to laugh. Once that was done, we watched some Batman with him.

Jace was finally asleep, when I carried him back upstairs. Kate and I changed into our pjs, and fell asleep, in each other's arms.

[Around 2am]

Jace's P.O.V.

I woke up to the noises in the sky. I opened my eyes, and saw it was dark. Uh oh. Mommy and Daddy weren't here as well. Then I remember that dad put a small flashlight for me, just in case. I grabbed it under my pillow and turned it on. I got out of my bed, leaving my teddy behind. My door, as well as mummy's were always open. I walked in the dark hallways, tears streaming down my eyes. I walked into Mommy's and Daddy's room. I walked to my Mommy's side, and tapped her arm. I realized that daddy was hugging mommy.

"Mommy." I whimpered.

Kate's P.O.V.

I heard a voice and, slowly opened my eyes, and saw Jace crying.

"Jace." I yelled, and got up, turning on the lamp. Ricky slowly woke up, taking in what was happening. "Baby, what happened?" I questioned, getting out of bed, and picking him up and placing him the bed. Ricky was now fully wake. Jace hugged Ricky and I.

"I woke up, and the sky was yelling." Thunder storm. "Can I sleep with you, mommy?" I nodded my head.

"Of course. Baby." Ricky had his tattooed arm around me, as I hugged Jace. We fell asleep, Jace hugging my neck.