Chapter Fifty: I'm still not over it

|Puppets 2 (The Rain) by Motionless In White}

Kate’s P.O.V.

I heard crying, and woke up.

“Baby cries, I thought they went with Ricky.” I got out of bed and went to the room, and saw my baby girl making grabbing hands towards me. I smiled, tears falling down my face. I carried her and held her close to my chest. “Oh my baby. It’s ok.” She stopped crying and someone knocked on my door. I walked downstairs, and opened the door and saw the girls.

“You’re not ready.” Allie said. I shook my head.

“Why? Are we going out or something?” I asked confused.

“No silly, the guys are coming back from tour, here now we’ll help you. Ash, you get Jace, Kylie and Kelly will get Riley and Kellin, and I’ll help you.” She said. Then I remembered that Ricky went on tour for two weeks and whatever happened was a dream. Kelly grabbed Riley out of my hands and went upstairs. Allie and I went to my room, and while I took a short shower, she picked out my clothes. I wrapped the towel around my chest, and walked outside and saw that Allie had picked out some black leggings, and Ricky’s HIM shirt, with the sleeves rolled up. I grabbed the clothes and went back to the bathroom and change. I walked back outside, and sat down where Allie straighten my hair, then pinned the front in the back. She did my make up naturally. We both walked outside and saw that my kids were ready.

“So we’re going to take the van, and go to the airport. The three carseats are already in.” Angelo said. We all nodded, and went inside the van. I sat next to Riley, while the other girls sat with the other kids. We drove to the airport, and every minute, I just wanted to be with Ricky. The radio was playing softly throughout the van. We reached the airport and I took the out the stroller, and placed Riley in the back and Kellin in the front. Ash was going to carry Jace in his arms. We parked the van and walked to pick up area. My palms started to grow sweaty, from all the nerves.

“Calm down.” Kelly assured me. I nodded, and closed my eyes for a brief moment.
“KYLIE!” I heard a voice yell. I turned and saw Ghost dropping his bags and running up to Kylie carrying her around, and kissing her. I smiled at the couple, and saw Chris and Balz walk and Chris picked up Jace and kiss him. Then I saw Rick, he walking with Ryan, holding his suitcase. I held on to Riley and ran towards him. Ricky saw me and hugging me, kepping in mind that Riley was there. Allie walked up to us and handed Kellin to Rick, and hugged Ryan. Ricky kissed me.

“I missed you so fucking much.” He mumbled against my lip. I pulled away and said.

“I missed you too. It was like hell without you.” He smiled and looked at me.

“Come on guys, you guys can make love later.” Balz yelled. Chris was still holding on to Jace and they were talking about basketballs.

“Well, I think that hockey is better.” Chris said.

“NO! Basketball.” That went on for about 10 minutes before Ryan hit Chris in the back of his head.

“Dude really.” Chris said, rubbing the back of his head.

“Turn on the radio.” I said to Kelly who was in the front with Angelo. She turned it on and it started to play Anaconda. We all laughed along and rapped (which was horrible.) I looked at Rick and saw him laughing. I smiled and looked at Chris, who was snapping his fingers and rapping. We laughed and pulled up to a Chicken Wing store.

“Stay here guys, I ordered some this morning for you guys, since plane food is shit.” Angelo said, getting out of the car. We all nodded and talked. After Angelo came back, with all the food, he had Kelly hold the food, since he knew that the rest of us would eat it. Chris pouted and looked at Angelo.

“I thought we were married, trust, Angelo, trust.” Chris whines.

“We got a divorce, remember honey.” Angelo said, trying not to laugh. Chris crossed his arms and looked outside the window. We reached the house and everyone got out, each of us helping out with all the bags.

***

Now everyone was eating the chicken wings and pizza. Balz turned on some Spiderman, and we all watched what would happen next.

“Harry Osborn is hot.” I heard Kelly say. Angelo gasped, and everyone looked at them. “What?” Kelly said, confused.

“You like that man.” Angelo said.

“Yeah, he’s hot.” She replied.

“But he;s selfish, and mean, and I’m kind and nice.” Angelo said, frowning.

“Angelo, stop being vain.” She said, slapping his arm. We laughed and looked back the movie. It’s good to have everyone back.

End of Part Two: Puppets

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

{Hey guys, updates will get slowly, because school starts tommorow, but I will try and find time to update}