Chapter Thirty- Five: Month Eight & Getting Ready

|Song for the the Chapter: Hey baby, here's that song you wanted by bessthefall|

Kate's P.O.V.

Ricky, Jace, and I were waiting at the airport. Since this was my last month, my parents, Harry and Gemma were coming over. They kind of knew about Jace, but not that much. We stood there, waiting. My head was on Ricky's shoulder, and his hand was around my waist. His other hand, on my stomach holding my hand. Jace was standing the middle of us. We had to leave Snicker with Balz so he could have a play date with their cats.

There were people who were staring at us. Imagine one goth dude, and pregnant lady, with a child. Yeah, kind of make sence. I noticed an old couple staring us, before they stood up and walked over to us.

"Hi." That lady greeted us. I smiled, as Ricky opened a candy bar. He looked up and smiled at them.

"Hello." I replied.

"I must say, you guy are a very different couple." The old man said.

"Yes, yes we are. And we're proud of it." Ricky said smiling.

"You know it was just like that with us. He was the bad boy, and I was the good girl. Two different worlds will always collide." The lady said. Ricky laughed, nodding.

"Her brother hated me, he even planned us to break up." He said.

"Is that all of you?" The old man asked, looking at us all.

"No, we have a cat, and my band mates and their girlfriends are all doing something." Ricky said.

"Oh." They nodded.

"So who are you here to pick up?" She asked.

"My family. They're here for the two little ones, and this big boy." I answered, patting his head. We all laughed, when Jace looked up. His mouth was covered in chocolate.

"Well, it was nice talking to you, but we have to go. Our daughter is here." They said. We smiled and waved.

It wasn't long before my family came.

"Hi mom." I said, side hugging her, cause my bump was huge. We all said hi, and hugged. My family met Jace and loved him.

Ricky had brought the van so we all able to fit, with all the bags. Month Nine here I come.

|vote, comment! and follow me.|

Thank you so much you guys, I honestly love you guys. Check out my other stories, thanks :)

Sorry if it's too short