Chapter Twenty- Three: A Day To Remember

|Song for the Chapter: Distracted by KSM| {Does anyone remember this band. I used to listen to them when I was in first and second grade. That's what ready got me into music.}

Kate's P.O.V. 

Today was packing day. Rick and I were engaged and were happy. I also have been feeling sick, and I knew exactly what is was. I didn't tell Rick yet, just in case. The guys and my family were helping me pack up a couple of things so I could go and live with Ricky. I looked under my bed and saw that there was a box. I grabbed it and sat there on the floor opening it. There was pictures of me and my friends from high school, and pictures with friends in general. I was going to take this with me. I took a look under the bed again, taking one last look, and seeing a journal. I reached for it, and had to go under the bed for it. Once I got it I looked at it. It was my dairy from when I was younger, I placed inside the box, and Harry came inside. 

"The helicopter will be here to take all the stuff." He informed us. "Okay" was heard through the room. I packed all my clothes and soon everything was ready. We loaded it all in the car and drove of the building where the helicopter was. It was the same one that One Direction was in their last tour. The guys shoved all the stuff, including all their stuff. I hugged everyone goodbye, and went inside, and sat down with the guys. I closed my eyes, placing my hand over my stomach. 

"Mummy, look." I said showing my mother the picture I had made. 

"Oh, what is it." She asked holding it in her hands.

"It's me, my prince, and my kids." My mother laughed, and bent down to my level. I stood smiling, as she hugged me. 

"I love you my princess." She said.

"Hey want about us?" I heard two voice call out. 

"Oh, you guys are all my prince, and princesses." Mum said group hugging all of us. 

"Babe, wake up." I woke up and saw Ricky standing above me.He held out his hand and I grabbed it and stood up, brushing off my jeans and FIR sweater. I felt a bit sick, and I knew what it was again. I kept quite as we all moved everything to the van. After all that was done, I went inside the car, to Ricky's house. Once we were down, I ran out of the car and went to the house, opening the door and running to the bathroom. Once I finally found the bathroom, I threw up in the toilet, and RIcky came in and rubbed my back, and once all the food I had been eating was all gone. I closed my eyes, and got up washing out my mouth. 

"It's okay." Ricky said. I smiled and said that I was just to go rest for a while.

"Go ahead the guys and I will take care of it." He assured me. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me| 

|Please let me know if I missed you in the dedication, cause I know I missed some people.|