Chapter Seventy: Something's Gotta Give

|Something's Gotta Give by All Time Low| 

Ricky's P.O.V. 

        So far we hadn't gotten any news on the guys or Kate, which had me worried. Ryan and Allie were with the doctors checking if anything was wrong with the baby. Gwen and I were inside a kid's room. They wanted to make sure that she was okay, and Gwen didn't want to leave my side. I saw Gwen writing something on her board. She then handed it to me and I read it. 

        Daddy is everything going to be okay? 

        I looked at her and nodded my head. 

        "Yeah baby, don't worry everything's going to be okay." I said.  It felt like I was telling myself that. She grabbed the board again and this time she wrote. 

        Can you sing to me? 

        I nodded my head and started to sing City Lights softly in her ear. 

Paralyzed by my envy of the night
I am lost without you here and outside it looks like rain
For the last time, I bleed myself dry tonight
And nothing I could ever write, would help you understand this life
There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights
The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust.
You are the water in my lungs, we've lost it.
We are all alone.

Paralyzed by my envy of the night
I am lost without you here and outside it looks like rain
Tonight I bleed myself dry, I bleed myself dry, I bleed myself dry
And nothing I could ever write, would help you understand this life
There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights
The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust.
You are the water in my lungs, we've lost it....
NOW!!!

        By the time I was done singing to her, Gwen was fast asleep in my arms. I picked her up and walked outside. Ryan and Allie were waiting outside. I sat next to them, making sure Gwen was in a good position. 

        "How's the baby?" I asked. 

        "The doctor said that baby is alive, and that when I jumped out my bunk into Allie's, and protected her, it saved the baby. I'm just glad that they're both okay. Is Gwen okay?" Ryan said. 

        "Yeah, I'm more worried about everyone else. Have you called Ryan- Ashley, Kylie, Sabrina, and Josh (The Tour Manger)?" I asked. 

        "Done, and why was Josh in the other bus anyways?" 

        "Jace's bus was full of miners so Josh volunteered to drive. He's on his way here." I said. They both nodded their heads.

*** 

        After a while of sitting down, Ryan said that he would call a taxi and take Allie to a hotel and sleep there. 

        "Hey Ryan, can you take Gwen for me, I don't want her to be here and see her uncles and mom in pain." Ryan nodded his head and carried Gwen. 

        "I'll be back, and if anything happens call me." I nodded my head and sat back down. 

Ryan's P.O.V.

        I walked down the hallway, with Gwen and Allie. Once we were out of the hospital, I hailed a taxi. We sat down, and laid Gwen, her head on Allie's lap and her feet on my lap. 

        "Where to sir?" The driver asked. 

        "The nearest hotel, please." The driver nodded his head and drove. After a while we arrived at a hotel and checked in. 

        "Here's your room sir, there's a bathroom and two beds." I nodded my head and took the keys and walked in the elevator. Gwen was still asleep. We reached our hotel room and opened it. It was nicely decorated. I laid Gwen on the bed and went on the other bed and waited for Allie. She laid down and looked over at Gwen. 

        "I really hope Kate's okay." I heard Allie say. 

        "She will, everything's going to be okay." I told her. 

        "Yeah, I'm just wondering what's happening in Jace's bus." I nodded my head thinkg of what those kids might be thinking. 

Jace's P.O.V. 

*Before the Crash* 

        "Welcome, Kellin & Riley to videogame night." I said. My band members were all sitting on the couches and there was soda, popcorn, and candies everywhere. 

        "Let's get this party started." Cole screamed. 

        "Okay guys, have fun I'm going to be driving, so if any of you need anything let me know." Josh said, walking to the driver's side. We all nodded our heads and started our game night. We had Just Dance on and started to dance. 

*Three Hour Later* 

        We were now playing Life on the Wii and everyone was teamed up. 

        "You're going down." I said to Emily and Riley who were in a team. 

        "Yeah." Kellin said, since he was on my team. Just as it was my turn my phone started to ring. 

        "Turn the music off." I screamed. Emily turned it off and everyone was quiet. 

        "Hello, dad why are you calling me?" I asked. 

        "Jace, I need you to come to the San Diego Hospial. We got into a car crash. I'll tell you more later." And with that he hung up. Car Crash. Was Gwen okay? I went to Josh and told him what happened and he said that he was going, since Ryan called him. 

        "What happened?" Kellin asked. 

        "Motionless Bus got into a car crash, and that's all I know." Everyone got quiet, and sat there. 

|Comment, Vote, and Follow|  

*Not Edited*

[Maybe when I complete Creatures, I might go back add more details, and edit it]