Chapter Three: Beaten Up & Broken

My eyes wondered anywhere else but my older brother.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME YOU FAILURE!" He screamed roughly pulling face to meet his. Tear brimmed my eyes, but I blicked them away. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU STAY AWAY FROM THOSE FREAKS, THEY DON'T SAVE FANS, WE DO. WE ARE WAY MORE BETTER THAN THEM." Something clicked in my mind, adn I got up. No one was able to stand up to Harry when he was angry. 

"You know what, Ricky is a nice guys. You don't know a single thing about them so you better fucking shut up, or I will make you. Those people you call freaks are the most nicest people on the whole planet, so just because they wear make up and so 'scary', that does not give you the rights you be rude. If you have something to say than keep it in your head. Okay, because they are the most nicest people on the planet. These days you won't people like that, you know why? Because they're too caught up with you, they don't know anything and they think that they can rule the world just like that." I snapped my fingers in his face, then continue on with my rant. "YOU know what else, they will aways save more fans then you will." I felt a stinging on my right cheek. He slapped me. Everyone gasped and looked so scared. they all took a step back. Tears slowly made they're way down my face. I looked up and met my borher's eyes, he was still fumming mad. He kicked me in the stomach and I fell to the floor crying and coughing up some blood. 

"KATELYNN." I heard Perrie scream and everyone ran towards me, and Louis carried me to the couches, and they tired to keep my eyes open, but I slowly gave up adn closed my eyes. 

***

beep beep beep beep beep 

I woke up and found myself in my room, everything was back to normal. I walked downstairs and saw that everyone wasn't there. Mum wasn't there cooking breakfast, and wasn't reading his newspaper. I looked around and then ran back inside my room, instead there was writing on my mirror using my earliner. Do want to go back or stay here forever? 

"I want to go back." I touched the mirror and went back to sleep. 

***

My eyes woke up and saw that I was in a white room. Perrie suddenly jumped adn started to cry. 

"You're alive." Everyone else got up. I saw that Harry and Louis were gone. 

"Ricky." Was the only word that came out of my mouth. 

"Awww." I heard Perrie say. Soon the doctor came in. 

"Nothing to bad, but you can go home today." Perrie had brought me my clothes so I changed and went back to the bus texting Ricky everything and making plans for tonight. 

|Sorryif it's too short. Vote, Comment, and Follow|