Chapter Thirty: Three Months

|Song for the Chapter: Synthetic Love by MIW| 

Kate's P.O.V. 

        I stood in the mirror staring at my reflection. My stomach did in fact grow over the month. I was now three months. I smiled and rubbed my stomach. I heard someone clear their thoat, and I looked at saw Ricky standing there, smiling. He walked over to me and stood behind me wrapping his arms around me, his hands resting on my bump. 

        "Isn't is weird?" He said, staring at the mirror. 

        "What?" I questioned looking back at him. 

        "That you're carrying a human inside you." He said looking at my stomach. "That there's a living thing growing and breathing." He said. "Anyways I came to say that the guys are here, and if you want to go pick up Jace." He said. 

        "Sure, let me go get changed." I smiled and picked up the clothes, placing them on me. I decided to wear some tights, with Ricky's HIM shirt. I walked out and grabbed some flats, and walked out the house after grabbing my phone. I got in the car and turned on the music. Synthetic Love. I sang along as I drove. I got to the daycare, and I got out the car and walked to the front door. I saw a middle aged lady sitting at the tables. 

        "How can I help you?" She said, tired. 

        "I'm here for my son Jace Olson." I asked nicely. She nodded her head and walked away. I stood there waiting and then she came back holding on to Jace and his backpack, which was a MIW backpack. 

        "Mommy!" He yelled running into my arms. I grabbed him and smiled at the lady. I picked up Jace  and walked back to the car. I started up the car and drove off. 

        I was waiting at a red light, when I looked through the mirror and saw that Jace was asleep. I smiled and waited in the lane. Suddenly I heard a crash, scared, I looked up and saw that it was a green light for us, but nobody was moving. People were getting out of their cars and looking at the scene. Jace started to cry, so I got out of the car and opened the door and grabbed Jace and held on to him. I opened my door and grabbed my bag and phone, stuffing in the bag. I walked over to where everyone was. I looked over and saw that there was a accident. My eyes widen at the scene. It was bloody and a mess. I quickly backed away grabbing my phone. I went to my car and saw thatt some cars were slowly backing away. I placed Jace inside and gave him his milk. Then there was another crash, and screams were heard. I quickly called Ricky. 

"Sorry this number is not available."

        "Fuck." I muttered. I stood on my car and looked at the scene now. People were now running over there and helping the wounded. I got off the car and a women came up to me. 

        "Aren't you going to help?" She said, looking at my shirt. 

        "Sorry, I can't help, I'm not going to harm my twins that not even born, and my son inside this car." I explained. She nodded. 

        "I understand, it's just that many people are rushing there and you were the only that wasn't." She smiled and walked away. I called Ghost to see if he would answer. 

        (Ghost is in bold) 

G: Hello

K: Ghost, can you help me there's a big accident, and I can't leave Jace alone. 

G: WHAT! Are you okay? Are the babies okay? 

K: I'm fine, it was other people

G: I'm on my way.

K: Come walking, there's no way you can bring a car. 

I hung up and texted him the address. I looked in the car to see Jace was asleep. Good. I didn't want him to see this. About 30 minutes, I saw Ghost walking, we made eye contact and he ran towards me hugging me. 

        "Sorry, I had to bring Chris with me." Chris came in running shortly after. 

        "Ricky just called me and I told him that we were on our way. But I didn't tell him what happened." Chris said. 

        We got inside and Chris drove carefully and we finally got back to the house. Chris grabbed Jace and carried him inside. I opened the door, Ghost and Chris following behind. Ricky saw and jumped up, walking towards me. Chris went upstairs to put Jace to bed. 

        "What took you so long? And why is Chris and Ghost here?" Ricky said looking at Ghost. 

        "It's a long story." I replied. 

        "Let's here it." I told him what happened. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me| 

{ Hey guys, I've been having family problems, and been getting bullied by my cousin. She's a bitch. She's 8, but she know every make- up product there is. I only know about eyeliner. I also went back on the path my hurting myself. :( No one in my family really carried that I was sad, and my bitchy cousin gets mad over the fact that her hair got messed up. Fuck Her and her rich fucking ass family. } < Sorry about the rant. 

{Also, I have thoughts about writing another Ricky Horror fanfic. It's different from this one.} 

Thanks you the 10k