Chapter Twenty- Four: It Will Be Alright

|Song for the Chapter: Let Love Bleed Red by Sleeping With Sirens|

Ricky's P.O.V.

We had finished unpacking all the boxes, and I went upstairs, where Kate was sleeping. I sat on the bed, hoping that she wouldn't wake up. She was so pretty. I knew that she had a slight chance of being pregnant. I remember that mistake I was going to make by marrying Jessica. 

*Flashback*

"Kate." I said, tears piling up in my eyes. I thought I would never see her again. 

"What the-" I heard Jessica mutter. 

"I'm sorry Chris, I can't do this." She said running out of the place. Chris. What did he have to do with this. I ran out with the guys close behind me. 

"KATE, COME BACK." We tried to run after her, but then she got far enough to the point where I couldn't see her anymore. Tears fell down my face. I had one chance and I blew it. How come I didn't see when she was in there. I smacked my self, until Angelo stopped me. We went back inside and saw Jessica, and everyone else standing up. 

"I demand you to tell me what's going on, Ricky?" Jessica said stomping in her high heels. 

"I don't want to get married." I said a bit coldly. She looked at me with disgust. 

"HOW COULD YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"  She screamed at pointing her perfectly painted nail at my chest. 

"You're not the one I love, it's Kate." I said, sliding of the ring, and letting it drop to the floor. Everyone was so quite. I walked out of the room and the guys and their girlfriends followed behind. We got inside the car, and drove back to Chris' house, where I found her clothes. I took them with me. They smelled like her, and I remembered everything about her. Her face, the way her lips felt against me.

*Flashback Over*

I felt complete now, with my love. Kate slowly opened her eyes, and smiled when she realized that I was next to her. 

"Morning, more like Evening babe." I laughed. She giggled, and got up, holding her stomach. In there somewhere was my baby growing. We knew she was going to be pregnant, cause I remembering not using a condom, so yeah. I fell back to the bed, and then hovering over her. 

"What's wrong?" Kate asked. 

"I need you again." I said in a deep voice. She nodded and kissed my lips. Things went on from there. ;) ;) 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me.| [Sorry if it's too short. I promise the next chapter will longer.] 

{One more chapter left in Part One, then Part Two will be up.}