Chapter Seventy- Nine: Moving On

|Chemical Kids & Mechanical Brides by Pierce the Veil|

~One Month Later~

Ricky's P.O.V.

We finally moved into my apartment. The guys and girl agreed to help us move in, and get everything inside the new place. We kept all of Kate's stuff but most of it was placed away in a box. Jace told me that he had gotten a job and him and Emily won't talking anymore. Riley changed throughout the whole one month of Kate not being here. Instead of wearing dresses and pretty shirts, she now wore band shirt, black skinny jeans. Not that nothing was wrong with that, but it wasn't her. It felt different. She was more quiet, and rad books most of the time and listened to music.

~~

"Come one guys wake up!" I yelled knocking on everyone's door. It was Monday and they all had to go to school. Well, everyone but Gwen and myself. I waited against the wall and saw Riley walk out of the room with her clothes in her hand and walked into the bathroom. I went into the boy's room and saw that Jace wasn't there, but Kellin was sitting on the bed going through his phone. 

"Where's Jace?" I asked. 

"Oh, he texted me that he has to do some math tutor thing, so he had to wake up early." He said, not looking up. I sighed, and walked over to him. I grabbed his phone and placed it on his desk. 

"Am I a bad dad?" I asked, looking into his brown eyes. They looked like Kate's. 

"Dad-" I cut him off. 

"No answer me. I'm trying to be strong for you guys, but no one cares about me. I'm trying so hard here, to be here for all of you guys. Jace just keeps finding excuses for getting out of the house. Riley's doesn't talk to anyone anymore, you just isolate yourself. Gwen doesn't leave my side, I know that Kate's death has been effecting us in a bad way. But your mom would want you to be happy. We need to be strong for each other." I said, grabbing Kellin's hand. He jjust looked up at me, with tears in his eyes. Then he looked at the door, and I looked up and saw Riley & Gwen there. Riley was just wearing her skinny jeans, and Kate's BMTH sweater. They both walked towards me andwraped their arms around me. I tried to reach for them all. We soo pulled away. 

"Dad, we'll be there you for, and I know that you'll always be there for us." Riley said, picking at the ends of the sweater. I grabbed her hand and hugged her, this time standing up. 

"I love you guys." I spoke, watching as Kellin stood up and grabbed Gwen and pulled them into a group hug. I pulled away. 

"Come one we have school, go go go." I said clapping my hands. Kellin grabbed his clothes, and walked out of the room. We all left and I went to the kitchen and got their lunch and breakfast ready. Riley walked in and sat down on the small table of five. 

"Dad?" She asked. I turned to her and raised my eyebrow. 

"Yeah." I waited for her to continue. 

"You'll okay with me wearing this right?" She asked. I turned around fully, and looked at her. 

"Darling I'm okay with whatever you want to wear. Just nothing that's too short and exposing." I smiled. SHe nodded her head and grabbed the cereal, and started to eat. "Now hurry, KELLIN! Hurry up!" I yelled throught the small house. 

"HOLD UP, MY HAIR NEEDS TO BE FIXED!" He yelled back, I rolled my eyes. My eyes setted on the picture of Kate, myself, and the kids at Disneyland. 

We miss you Kate, why did you have to leave?

|Vote, Comment, & Follow| 

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I promise I'll try to update faster. I have so many test coming up. 

^Not Edited