Chapter Fifty- Three: Plans

|You're not Alone by Of Mice & Men|

QODT: What are your goals for 2015?

A: My goals are to get good grades, and get fit.

Emily's P.O.V.

My mommy dropped me off at school and I remembered that today we were going on a field trip. I skipped my way to my class and saw that everyone was talking to their friends and finding partners. Then David came up to me,

"Hey Emily want to be my partner?" He asked. I shook my my head.

"I already have one, Jace." I told him.

"But Jace is ugly and he's an orphan." he joked and high fived Cody.

"He's my best friend." I turned away and skipped towards Jace who was looking at me. I smiled and hugged him.

"Hi Jace." I greeted him.

"Hi Emily." He smiled smiling.

"Come on the teacher is calling us." I grabbed his hand and we both walked to the front of the line. the teacher was telling us about what and what no we should do. We all nodded and walked in a line to the bus.

"Jace and Emily you guys sit together." she said pointing to a seat.

Jace's P.O.V.

Emily and I talked the whole ride, we were going to go see fishes. I was excited and Emily was too. We looked out the window and pointed at the statue of the dolphins. We all got off the bus and walked with our partners. Emily asked me to be her partner, and I was surprised since David wanted her. We entered the building and Emily and I ran up to the big sea bowl and pouted to all the fishes we saw.

"Look, Jace I found Nemo." she said pouting to Nemo. I laughed and pressed myself on the glass. "Jace! Don't do that you're fall inside." I looked at her with wide eyes and stepped back a little.

***

Emily and I were eating our sandwhich and talking to each other when Tim came up to us.

"You know Jace, David hates you because with best friends with Emily and he wants to be friends with her." Tim said, walking away. I looked down and frowned.

"David hates me."

"It's okay, I still love you." Emily said, giving me a hug. I hugged her back and we continued our adventure.

***

Kate's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen cooking when Ricky came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I put the two to sleep." he said stuffing his face in my neck.

"That's a good sign." I said, placing the bread that covered in peanut butter down.

"Yeah they're pretty active for 3 year olds." he laughed

"You know what Ricky." I said sitting down on the couch. he sat down across from me.

"What?" He questioned.

"We should go on a family trip, just you, me, and the kids." I said. ricky looked at me for a second then nodded.

"Babe that's a good idea, since we didn't get to go on a honeymoon either, and Jace would like that too." He agreed along. "and speaking of right now I have to to Chris' to talk about the tour, don't worry I'll pick up Jace." he said standing up and giving me a kiss. I nodded and went back to the kitchen to resume my cooking.

Ricky's P.O.V.

I drove down to Chris' house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and I saw that everyone was there.

"Okay, so we're going to talk about the upcoming tour right?" Balz said.

"Yeah, but I have good news." Chris said. Chris and Josh (Korel) were always trying to do better for us. "We were able to get a bigger bus, enough for our girlfriends, and in your case Ricky you're kids and wife." We all smiled and cheered. "And I know for Kellin and RIley I was able to find some baby cage things, so that while driving the kids won't fall out." I nodded, and remembered that some dude had those just to be safe.

"Thanks Chris this means so much to me." Ryan said, I looked at the time and saw that it 3:45. Jace was coming around 4, so I had to leave now.

"Hey guys, I have to go and pick up Jace, he's coming back this field trip."

"Can I go with you, I want see Jace?" Ryan said. I nodded my head and we both left and went inside my car and drove off to the school. I saw the bus pulling up and some kids getting out. Ryan and I were waiting with all the other parents, by the looks of it I'm guessing they didn't like the fact that there was two guys with tattoos. I saw Jace hugging a girl goodbye, and Ryan raised his eyebrow at that and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulder and Jace ran over to Ryan, and Ryan caught him and held him.

"You and I are going to have a talk little man." He said poking his stomach, which made Jace giggle. I laughed and we all went to our car.

"Look, it Emily." Jace said pointing to the girl that he was hugging earlier. The girl was holding hands with an other man that was in a suit. Wow, her dad must have a good job. I pulled my car out of the driveway and made sure that no kid was behind the car. I dropped off Ryan at his apartment, and drove off to my house.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

I had a such a scary day, so I was at my after school thing, and my friends and I were planning on going outside and just play with tennis balls. Suddenly I couldn't breath and had to sit down. The pain was on my left ribcage, and I just wanted to cry. My friends helped me, and I took my medicines once I got home.