Chapter Seven: Going Home & Walmart Chaos

|Song of the Chapter: Immaculate Misconception- Motionless In White| 

Today we were going home, and I couldn't wait. My mum had sent in all my stuff. She was always really supportive, not like those mm who kick you out of their house after you do something 'wrong'. She knew about my boyfriend, adn was okay with it as long I was careful. Chris and Ricky decided that they would take me to Walmart so I could get some shopping done, and buy some things. 

(Skip to when they get home)

Chris let down all of his things and fell to the floor. 

"Does he do that often?" I asked Ricky

"Yeah, every single time when he get home from a tour he steps in the door, he falls to the door."

"Hey no gossiping." Chris yelled, lifting his head up , then putting it back down. 

"Chris, get up, we have to buy food and Kat's stuff. After a while Chris got up and we all into into his Honda, and drove to Walmart. We got a good parking spot and got out of the car. I was wearing a Memphis May Fire shirt with some black skinny jeans. We walked in, and I noticed parents were gathering their kids to closer to them. Chris ignored all the weird lookers, as Ricky and locked our fingers. You can hear a pin drop, yeah it was that quiet. We walked to the food area, and picked up some food. Some people started moving around, and talking. Some people glared at us. I even heard an old guy muttering. 

"The devils, stole an angel." I don't who the angel was, but we all ignored it. We walked towards the back, talking to each other, Out of the corner of my eys I aw a few guys, that were tank tops, and basketball shorts. They were staring at me with hunger eyes. I felt a bit awkard, and shifted towards Ricky more. 

"Hey pretty lady." I heard one of them say. Ricky's arm snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Chris face turned stren, as he took my other side, and whispered to me. 

"Your brother may have disowned you, but you'll aways be my little sister. Stay close to me or Rick." I nodded, hugging Chris, like I used to with Harry. 

"Hey pretty lady, come with me to my house adn we can play a game with only me and you." That's when Hell broke loose. Chris adn Ricky turned around adn cursed them out, adn Ricky went and punched the guy in the face. I grabbed them both and we finshed our shopping and talked about how scared they were when Chris punched him and screamed. We got back and watched some American Horror Story, adn fell alseep, on the floor. 

| Vote, if you bought  Reincarnate, Follow Me, and Don't forget to comment below. Please read the "PLEASE READ" thing, cause I want to write another fanfic, either about Andy or Chris. 

Question: What's your favorite MIW song? 

I decided that I should dedicate chapter to youg guys, socomment below and, I'll dedicate any furture chapters to you!"