Chapter Fifty- One: Balls

|Just The Way You Are by Peirce the Veil (cover)| 

Third Person P.O.V.

Jace woke in the middle of the night due to his brother’s crying. He sat up and looked around the room, getting and turning on the light. He heard footsteps pass his room. Bending down, looking through the cracks of his door, he saw his father heading toward the baby room. Jace always wondered why he had two mommies. His first mom left him, and Kate found him, taking him in. He had so many friends in daycare, but they all had real moms and dads. Jace would spent his time just wondered that. But only being five, he couldn’t put his finger on it. After a while Jace felt sleepy, and went back to bed turning off the lamp.

***

“Mommy mommy, look what I drew for you.” The little boy ran to his mother.

“Now now, Jace you know, no running in the house.” His mother warned. She bent down and looked at the drawing and smiled. “What did you draw?”

“I drew you, me and the bunny.” His mother laughed and ruffled his hair.

“I love you honey.” The mother said.

“I wuv you too mommy.” The little smiled, and ran to play with his toys.

***

“Mommy, mommy come come.” The little spoke motioning his hand towards his mother. The mother made her way to the boy and sat down next to him.

“Yes.”

“Play, play.” He said, touching his toys. She lightly laughed and sat down next to the boy.

Kate’s P.O.V.

My alarm woke up and i poked my arm out of my sheets and felt around for it. Once it found it, I grabbed it and threw it on the floor.

“HEY!” I heard Ricky scream getting up. I opened my eyes and got up. I saw him on the floor curled up, holding his part. I broke out laughing, and he looked at me a glared. Oh if looks can kill. hen I heard running coming towards our room. Jace slowly opened the door and peaked his head inside.

“Mommy, I have school.” He said in a whisper. Then I remember that it was Monday, and Jace had to go to kindergarten. I groaned and got out of the comforts of my bed. I have work today, just great. I stomped my way to the bathroom, when I fell. Lucky, I had placed my hands in front of my face, so it wouldn’t smash it. I got up and saw that Ricky was laughing at me, with his leg spread out.

“Karma’s a bitch.” He spoke. I glared at him for a moment and then thought of a plan.

“Well, what if I told you that I was pregnant. Huh?” I sassed, rubbing my belly. “I haven’t gotten my period for a month, and that means you’re another daddy.” I tried not to laugh at Ricky’s expression, but it got harder as his face went stiff. I broke out laughing and once he realized what was happened, he got up and tried to catch me. Since I was next to the bathroom, I ran inside and locked myself.

“YOU WON’T GET AWAY WITH THIS!” He yelled pounding on the door with his fist. “Oh, and I’m going to get Jace ready. Love you wifely.” HE sang walking away.

“He’s a strange one.” I mumbled to myself, while taking off my clothes. I wasn’t planning on having anymore kids. I took a shower and wore some jeans, and a black v-neck shirt. I did my hair in a pony tail and walked outside only to me tackled down my Ricky.

“Rick. Can’t. Breath.” I said, in between breaths. He slightly hovered above me and smirked, while dipping his head down to my neck and sucking on it. “Ricky, not right now. I have to get Jace to school, and go to work.” I said, trying to shove him off me. He got up and pouted.

“You’re boring.” He mutter.

“I heard that.” I said, smacking him on the butt. He turned around and glared. I shook my hair and started to wear my earrings.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

[So, I had been debating on whether or not I wanted to keep my other story. I finally decided to belete them, cause I couldn't keep updating them, but I am still doing the secret project, so you can guess in the comments, and if you guess correct, I will dedicate the next chapter to you. 

HINT:  The first letter is M.