Chapter Twenty- Five: One Hundred Sleepless Nights

|Song for the Chapter: One Hundred Sleepless Nights by Pierce the Veil|

Katelynn's P.O.V. 

I've been having morning sickness for ever two weeks. Today Ricky and I were going to go to the doctor, then head over to the Chris' house and from there we were all going to go to a fair. I woke before Ricky and walked to the bathroom, with my clothes in my hand. I watched my face and brushed my teeth, then stripped from my PJ's and hopped inside the shower. I put the lever in the middle so it wouldn't be too hot or cold. I grabbed my shampoo and washed my hair, then my body. Once I got to my stomach, I left my hand there for a minute. I couldn't wait till the doctor tells me that there's a creature inside me growing, because or Ricky and me. After I was done taking a shower, I wrapped my hair in the small towel we had. I stared at the mirror of my naked body and imagined how my bump would look like. I smiled and got dressed a knee- length, baby blue dress. {On the External Link} It was a white collar with it. I opened the door and saw Ricky sitting there with his boxers on. I laughed, and blow dried my hair. Once it was done being dried, I pinned it up to a half up, half down style. Ricky walked inside and kissed my in the cheek, and went to brush his teeth. I looked at my hair, and undid it. I grabbed my curlers, and turn it on, putting it aside. I noticed that Ricky was done watching his teeth. He wrapped his tattooed arms around me and his head on my shoulder. 

"Good Morning." He muttered, closing his eyes. I laughed and got out of his grip. 

"Go take a shower." I heard an okay from him and started to curl my hair. Ricky still stood there, and took of his boxers right there. I couldn't help but look. I saw Ricky smirk, and he gabbed his friend and rubbed it on my arm. I pushed him away. He laughed, and went inside the shower. Once I was don't with my hair, I started to do my make- up. I just applied some MAC powder, and left it that way. I went outside the room and into the kitchen. I decided to make some cereal, since I was too tired to make something else. I grabbed my Lucky Charms and started to eat it with cold milk. {It's really good.} Ricky came downstairs and huffed. 

"What crawled up your ass?" I asked

"No pancakes." He pouted. 

"Nope, too lazy." I answered. 

"Good excuse." I laughed, Ricky ate out of my plate after I was done. 

Once we were done, we left the house and drove to the doctors. The drive was quite, but a good quite. I turned on some Dead Walker Texas Ranger, by Sleeping With Sirens. I hummed along, and Ricky was drumming along on the wheel. Once we got there, we went to the front, and told them our names, then sat down at the waiting area. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Olson." The doctor said. Ricky had requested a lady doctor, cause he didnt want a male looking at my parts. We went inside, and I laid on the bed. They ran some test before we got the news. I pulled down my dress and sat up. Dr. Smith came back inside and told us the news. 

"Congrats, you're pregnant." Ricky jumped up screaming YES. 

"YES, I KNEW IT! i'M GOING TO BE A COOL DAD, UNLESS IF IT'S A GIRL AND SHE GETS A BOYFRIEND. THEN I'M A BAD DAD." He screamed. We started to laugh. 

"Do we know how many or not?" I asked

"Not yet, until the second moth we can't really tell." Dr. Smith answered. 

"Thank you." I smiled, and walked out, with Ricky. He had his arms around my waist and was smiling the whole way. We got inside the car and drove to Chris' house. Ricky ran inside the house, and I followed behind him. 

"I'm going to be daddy." He screamed. Everyone screamed we had a huge group hug. I smiled and laughed.

"Now to celebrate, let's go to the fair. " Blaz yelled. We all got inside the van and drove off. 

**At the fair**

The fair was really nice, we just decided to ignore the looks and stares. We just laughed and talked. Balz and the guys went against each other in the water gun shooting thing. Ghost ending up winning and gave the toy to Kylie. Allie and I bought some popcorn and ate it. I didn't want to risk anything so I didn't go on the rides, and Ricky stayed with me. 

We all left the fair and went back to Chris' place, when we all just laid there. 

"Hey, let's order some pizza and chicken wings, and watch movies." Ryan- Ashley suggested. We agreed and watched Annabelle. We were at the attic part when the door bell rang. We all scream, and I hid behind Chris and held on to Ricky. Allie stood up and went to the door, we all followed behind her, and when she opened the door. The pizza dude was standing there. 

"Sorry, we thought you were some scary doll." Allie laughed.

"What?" 

"We're watching a horror film, that's why we screamed." I explained. We went back to the movie, and just watched Spiderman and Batman. Soon enough everyone slept over and we all fell asleep on each other. 

End Of Part One: All My Heart 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me|