Chapter Eighty: Picture Perfect

|Picture Perfect by Escape the Fate| 

Ricky's P.O.V. 

        Three more days until Kate's funeral. The kids have been good, all expect Jace. He's in his own world, going to Cole's house and staying at his friend's house. It's like he doesn't even live with us. Currently, RIley, Gwen, Kellin, and I were at the store buying food that we needed. The fans have been so loyal and donated money to us. I was grateful and wrote a hand letter to each and every one of them. 

        "Hey you, with the long brown hair.." Riley turned around and nodded her head.  "Pick out some chips." I told her. She nodded and stood there for a good 500 hours decided which one. RIley finally turned around and looked at me. 

        "Do I have to choose?" I nodded my head. "Come on, it's life choosing life and death." She pouted her lips and picked the Lays and threw them in cart. We continued walking, when I heard a girl call my name. I turned around and saw Jessica. 

        "Jessica, what are you doing here?" I asked a bit taken back.

        "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about Kate. I heard the news." She said, rubbing my arm. She turned around and looked at Riley & Kellin. "They look just like her." She whispered. I took out a piece of paper out of her purse and wrote something down on it. "Here give me a call later." I nodded my head and smiled at her. I had to be the bigger person here. 

        "Thanks." I smiled and watched her walk away. 

|Vote, Comment & Follow| 

This is was just a filter chapter. Sorry if it's too short. 

^Not Edited.