Chapter Four: Date Night Ruined

|Song of the Chapter: City Lights- Motionless In White|

I haven't Harry seen coming back and I had to get ready for my date with Ricky. I wore some skinny jeans and a Of Mice & Men shirts and put on some make u. Ricky texted me the address where to meet him then we would be heading to a carnival. I made sure that no one was in the way and made my way out of the bus and walked to the venue. 

3rd Person P.O.V. 

Katelynn walked to where Ricky told her. But she didn't know that someone followed her. 

"I'll pay you five hundred if you get her away from the boy. Do you know what to do?" The man nodded

"Kidnap her and get her out of the phase."

"I don't want her to be mental, and crazy." He turned around adn looked at the man. "Oh and I'll be there too, to beat her boyfriends little ass." 

Katelynn P.O.V. 

I felt the urge to walk faster. Someone was following me. I walked a little faster when a sudden hand covered my mouth. I started to kick and trash around. 

"HEY YOU! GET YOUR HANDS OF HER!" I looked around and saw Chris Motioless running towards me and the man that was holding me let go and ran away. Chris came and asked me if I was okay. I nodded and saw Ricky looing around the croner adn we made eye contact. I ran to him and hugged him. 

"Thanks Chris, now we have a date to catch up to." We walked to the carnival, earning many wierd looks from people. We ignored it and walked to the roller coaster. 

***

We had spent about one hour here and we were having a blast until I heard a voice, I never wanted to hear. 

"KATELYNN EMMA STYLES." I turned around and saw Harry and Louis. They walked up to us and Louis grabbed me up and held me. Harry went up to Ricky and started to punch me. 

"YOU'RE THE FUCKING PRICK WHO CHANGED MY LITTLE SISITER." 

"RICKY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I cried and Louis just stood there holding on to me really tight. People took notice and started to take photo and police arived to the scene and broke it up. I ran to Ricky and grabbed his face and saw he was bleeding and bruies were forming. Police started to ask Harry what happened, and I glared at him. One thing now. I fucking hated Harry now. 

***

Ricky and I went to the hosiptal and I stood there holding his hand. 

"You guys are a very cute couples." The nurse told us, as he cracked a smile. 

"Girlfriend?" 

"Boyfriend." I confirmed.

 |Sorry if it's too short! Comment, Vote, and Follow|